* chapter fourteen *

"Namjoon?" I looked in the kitchen. "Where are you?"

Jungkook ran off to go show his new ring to Taehyung, leaving me by myself. Then Namjoon wanting to show me his garden popped into my mind and now I'm here.

Hmm, if I was Namjoon, where would I go?

I walked to the sliding doors that led to the backyard thingy. Maybe he was already in the garden.

And I was right.

"Hey Namjoon!" I waved with a smile. "I made it!"

Namjoon dropped the flowers he was holding and ran over to me. "Claudette what are you doing?! You're walking by yourself you could fall!"

"No." I held out my hand, Namjoon about to grab my arm. "I got this."

"Yoongi is going to kill me if you fall or get hurt, so please be careful." Namjoon walked with me, arms out in case I fall. "But you're doing good, so, keep it up."

I smiled softly, looking down at the grass as I walked on it, my feet feeling normal. The pain was fading.

Alright, stop being a baby and walk at a normal pace.

"I'm going to walk fast now."

"You're gonna what-"

I took a normal step, and then another, my eyes on the garden.

And then I stepped on a rock.

I let out a strangled noise and fell forward, my eyes wide as the grass got closer and closer and-

Namjoon.

"I got you." He helped me to my feet, my body never hitting the ground. "You're okay?"

"Y-yes I'm fine." I nodded, my hands shaking. "Thank you."

"I won't ever let you fall, you can trust me." Namjoon held out his arm. "We can walk normally, but at least hold on to me, okay?"

I watched my hand shake as I locked my arm with him. "Is it okay if I hold on?" I wanted my hand to stop shaking, I needed to hold on to something.

"Of course." Namjoon smiled. "You can do whatever you want."

My left arm was hooked with his, so I let my right cross my body and hold onto his wrist. "Is this okay?" I looked down, hoping I wasn't holding on too hard.

My eyes landed on Namjoon, but his eyes were still on my hands. "Y-yeah." His eyes drifted up to mine. "It's perfect."

Oh God his dimples-

We both turned our heads away from each other, me blushing, but I don't know about him.

BRUH WHAT IF I MADE KIM NAMJOON BLUSH-

"I was picking you some flowers." Namjoon led us to where he was before, pointing to the flowers on the ground. "I didn't know if you'd like them or not-"

"They're beautiful." I gasped, picking them up. "You grew these?"

"Yes, I did." He smiled, adjusting a few of the flowers and their stems. "You like them?"

I used my actions in substitution for words. I hugged him, squeezing my eyes tight, holding the flowers.

'Yeah, you kinda fit in my arms really well.'

Oh those stupid butterflies.

"You're really sweet Namjoon." I looked down at the flowers in my arms, our arms no longer connected. "No one has ever given me flowers before." Geez, I'd save these forever if I could.

Wait omg my first bouquet came from Namjoon WAIT-

"Well, I'll just have to continue to get you flowers then, huh?"

---

"I live in Paris, yes." I nodded, facing Hoseok on the couch.

"Wait, say Paris again." He interrupted, eyes wide.

"Paris." I frowned softly, confused as to why...

"I love your accent." He sighed, leaned against the couch. "I could listen to it for forever."

"Oh, thank you." I looked down, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Hey Claudie." Hoseok, looked down at his phone. "Do you, want to be friends?"

Is this,, a dream?

Is this,, a bullshit?

Is this,,

the best day of my life?