* chapter one *

I hurried down the street, hoping to get a single glance at BTS. I owe them everything. I just want a single glance of them, just a glance.

But there were so many ARMYs.

I stayed quiet while everyone screamed around me, pushing and shoving. Somehow, I got sucked deep into the crowd. My only choice was to keep moving forward to avoid being suffocated.

All of these people were scaring me. The screams, the shoving, the anxiety.

I started to freak out.

I couldn't breathe. My chest was heaving, trying to get air in, but there were so many people and not enough air.

My head was pounding, it was screaming. It felt as if it was going to explode. Everything burned my eyes. The lights, the ground, the colors.

I can't get out I can't get out I can't-

I fell forward, right into the arms of someone very unexpected.

And that's the last thing I remember for the next ten seconds.

I was on the ground, my body throbbing, so tense, so, heavy. Everything was on fire, the ground burned against my face. Sobs escaped my lips as my eyes squeezed shut. I couldn't remember what happened. I had no control over my body why is everything so hot-

"Breathe, breathe." A voice soothed, holding my arm tight. "Deep breaths, okay? Deep breaths." My body curled up to fetal position, sobs shaking my body, tears melting into my face.

His hand was cold against my arm. I could feel it through my long sleeved shirt.

I forced a deep breath down my throat, the air burning my lungs. But that pain slowly subsided as it made everything somewhat tolerable.

"Very good!" The man praised gently, rubbing my arm. "Keep doing that, you can do it, another breath. One more."

I forced another down my throat, this time, the air was cold. But that didn't stop my shaking or crying. A cool breeze was thrown at me, subsiding my surely red face. "I-ade-"

"Don't try and talk." He rubbed my arm, another hand pushing my hair from my face, some of it escaping the corner of my mouth. "I've got you, just breathe."

There were people around me talking, but it sounded like nonsense words. Only his voice registered with me, only his voice made sense. The cold air on me stopped for a second, but soon resumed with a soft hiss from the man rubbing my back.

My intense, painful sobs reduced to shaking sniffles. My body refused to relax, my feet pointed and toes curled, my hands squeezing my hair as hard they could. My stomach hurt from being curled into a ball for so long, but it made me feel safe.

"There you go." The voice soothed, and something inside me sparked. I know that voice, I swear I do. "Take another deep breath for me."

I don't remember the holder of this voice, but I know I trust him. With my eyes slowly relaxing, I took a deep breath, able to exhale without any shaky releases.

"You're doing so good, that was such a good breath." He praised, rubbing my back reassuringly as I slowly unclenched my hands. "Keep breathing, you're okay."

I kept my eyes closed, scared of what waited for me behind my eyelids. All of the ARMY's, probably staring at me, glaring at me. I was scared. What about BT-

"Can you open your eyes? Or speak? I just want to know if you need anything." The voice spoke up, everything quiet around him. "I have a bottle of water and tissues right here waiting for you. I can get Jungkookie to get you a snack as well."

Did he say, 'Jungkookie'?

Oh no.

Oh no no no.

Now I remember the voice.

The voice of Min Yoongi.