122 -fluff ver-

Claudette woke up in someone's arms, her favorite way to wake up of course. She laid there happily, trying to figure out which of the two was holding her. When she smelled the bacon and pancakes, she knew it was Namjoon.

No way in hell would Jin let their boyfriend in the kitchen alone.

"Joonie." Claudette opened her eyes, kissing his cheek. "I knew it was you."

"Look who's finally up." Namjoon set his book to the side and took off his glasses, his beautiful smile melting Claudette's heart as he kissed her lips. "You're so happy in the morning."

"I can only be happy with you." Claudette giggled softly, leaning towards him for another kiss.

"Make room for me!" Jin walked into the room with a huge smile, carrying a tray of food and drinks, steam still floating from some of the plates. "Made a buffet for us!"

Claudette sat up eagerly, Namjoon taking the tray from Jin and laying it on Claudette, Claudette's eyes widening at the sight of all the food. "Oh my gosh it is a buffet."

"Just for you." Jin kissed her cheek, sitting beside her. "And you." Jin leaned across Claudette, Namjoon and him kissing. "Well, dig in."

Claudette happily took two pieces of bacon right away, Namjoon getting some buttered toast.

...

(sorry aha this is just reminding me of when i used to go to my gram's before she had her stroke. she was always so excited when we came over cause she lives an hour away. but she would make us bacon, eggs, and sausage. and of course there was fruit and buttered toast. and she'd have coffee, orange juice, apple juice, fruit punch, milk, chocolate milk, all of it.
i always felt so, so loved when i was there.
she's still alive ahah, but she doesn't have much longer i don't think. and after her stroke, she's so, so different and i just.. i miss her. you know? i still love her very, very much, but.. she's not the same.
Ahaha this was supposed to be a fluff chapter i'm sorry yall
funny story of her post-stroke : again, she was trying to be a good grandmother (she's already the best) but she handed us a still mostly frozen ring of shrimp and BARBEQUE SAUCE
and this lady took a half-frozen shrimp, dunk it in the barbeque sauce, and ATE IT
and she wouldn't leave till we did the same
it was disgusting lmao but she was happy
an example of her going crazy...

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE THREE OF THEM)

"Geez Jin, this is amazing." Claudette kissed Jin again, bacon all over her lips, adding extra taste to the kiss. Jin didn't complain. "Thank you so much."

"I didn't have time to go buy you a strawberry smoothie, but I made you a fruit smoothie!" Jin held up the mason jar cup, smiling at his girlfriend. "It's a bunch of fruit instead of just strawberry."

Claudette's eyes widened once she took a big drink, giggling happily. "I love it! Not as good as the strawberry one, but really, really good."

"This is the life!" Namjoon laughed, half-eaten apple in his hand. "You guys just make my day."

"Awhhhh" Jin and Claudette both said simultaneously, the three of them laughing.

-

"Breaking into Namjoon's house 101!" Hoseok turned around to the other four, smiling widely. "The spare key is under his plant pot thingy." Hoseok lifted up the pot to reveal a key. "He's dumb-anyways!"

Hoseok unlocked the door and returned the key, Jungkook letting the three dogs go and find their mom.

"CHARGE!" Jungkook yelled, chasing after them, Namjoon and Jin shouting 'no!' as Claudette's laugh echoed throughout the house.