* chapter ninety two *

alright hello, before we start.

i do not know how many people saw my last post but it was taken down.

not by me, but by the community page on wattpad.

someone reported the chapter to them. i don't know what intentions it was, good or bad, but it was bad. when you report stuff like that (depression and some other,, attributes) it's a bad report. yes, wattpad lists some support websites, but the words i used were against community guidelines

wattpad. deleted. my chapter.

i did not.

if you are not getting what i'm hinting at, i'm saying, if chapters of mine keep getting reported, the entire book could be taken down as well.

clearly, i do not want that, and i hope you don't as well.

please, please, if you have an issue with something i post, please come to me, not wattpad. please. i can't lose this book.

i made the mistake of voicing my struggles and i'm sorry if i triggered anyone. i tried my best by putting a warning and what would be involved.

if you reported the chapter and your intentions were good, i'm sorry but please, don't do that.
if you reported the chapter and your intentions were bad, please dm me and we can sort this out.

please, don't force wattpad to delete my book. please.

now,

the chapter.

Claudette slowly stroked Layla's head, blinking slowly as hints of the sun shone through the blinds of her room. She still needed to do her room makeover. Maybe tomorrow.

Eliot yawned once he sat up, by Claudette's feet. Ana was curled up beside him, much to Eliot's 'disgust.'

Layla was still fast asleep. She slept in Claudette's arms last night. After she watched Jimin put her to bed last night, she finally accepted that Claudette was safe here.

Layla could relax.

Claudette looked at her watch, the time reading twenty till ten. The boys were probably all off at work, making Claudette sad at the thought.

She wished they would have woken her up, told her they're leaving, and then let her fall back asleep after they said goodbye. She wished they were home more often.

This is what she signed up for when she fell in love with them.

She couldn't complain.

BTS found their way to say goodmorning to their girlfriend.

Claudette smiled once she saw the little paragraph Jin had texted her.

Jin - My honey bun, my love, my darling dear, my loveliest love, my dwinkle berry, my snuggle buggle, my twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky, twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.

Jin - Oh yeah, I forgot the purpose of this text.

Jin - Good morning Clauds :)

Jin - I love you bunches <3

And of course Hoseok and Yoongi's recorded video they sent her in the groupchat.

- Sopette -

Video - Hoseok was in the passenger's seat, holding the phone to show Yoongi driving. "Hi Baby."

"Good morning Babes." Yoongi waved with one hand, glancing away from the road, a pleasant smile on his face.