* chapter seventeen *

"You saw her at the airport." Yoongi crossed his arms, leaning against the wall as Taehyung put on his shoes. "If she passes out, she's gonna be a mess afterwards." Yoongi closed his eyes, thinking back to the airport and what he did to help her. "She'll be scared, so don't hug her until she opens up. Rub her back and tell her everything will be okay. Until she comes to her senses, don't hug her or force her to do anything. Make sure she's breathing too."

"That's a lot of things." Taehyung stood up, Yoongi narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah. Imagine her side of the story, and imagine doing it alone."

Lucky for Taehyung and Claudette, Claudette fell towards Taehyung. This allowed him to catch her before she could hit the ground.

Taehyung gritted his teeth, him himself panicking as he slowly lowered Claud to the ground. Her eyes were closed, and his mind blanked. He couldn't remember a thing Yoongi said, or his advice.

"H-Hyung." Taehyung gasped into the phone just as Yoongi answered. "She passed out and I don't know what to do."

"Did she hurt herself on the way down?" Yoongi remained calm somehow, startling Taehyung.

"N-no, I caught her and helped her down." Taehyung kept his eyes on Claudette, her chest hardly moving. "Hyu-"

Her whole body started to shake, viciously. It was terrifying.

"Taehyung? What's that noise?" Yoongi's voice was only a whisper in Taehyung's head as he watched Claudette in horror as she seized.

When her hand slammed against the car, Taehyung snapped out of it.

"She's having a seizure!"

"Where are you?" Yoongi demanded, Taehyung's hands slowly going towards Claudette, thinking he should restrain her movements. "And don't restrain her!"

"We're on the side of the road, Seoul 49 (bruh i don't addresses leave me alone). "

"I'm on my way-"

"Non!" Claudette sobbed out, her movements controlled as she curled into a ball. "Non non non!" (no x4)

"Clau-"

"Ne me touche pas!" She screamed, backing up, closer to the car than before, taking shelter beside the hot metal. "Non non non." (don't touch me ... no x3)

"Cameron." Yoongi's voice was strong, but not forceful. "Cameron, listen to my voice."

Claudette shook as she clutched her hair tightly, crying so forcefully Taehyung could barely hear his heartbeat anymore.

"Cameron, you're in Seoul, and Taehyung is with you. You know Taehyung, remember?"

"Taehyung." She whispered to herself, rocking back and forth.

"I'm Yoongi, okay? I'm coming to you now, but you gotta breathe for me, okay?" He took a deep breath himself. "In a few big breaths, I'm going to be there and I'm going to help you, okay?"

"D'accord." Her voice cracked, causing her to curl up into a smaller ball. (okay)

"Hey, Taehyung is there, remember?" Yoongi's voice was accompanied by the sound of driving.

Taehyung froze, his fingernails between his teeth upon hearing his name. He felt stupid, being here with her and unable to do anything. Having to call Yoongi instead, being useless-

"If you need a hug, he'll hug you. He can hold you together." Yoongi paused. "Right Taehyung?"

"Y-yes." Taehyung sat up straighter, on his knees, no longer chewing his nails. "I'm right here Clauds." He drifted off once he saw her slowly lift her face from her knees. He smiled softly, hoping it'd bring her a sense of reassurance. "Hi Clauds."

"C-can you hug me?" She whimpered, cringing at her own words. "Please?"

"Of course." Taehyung whispered, crawling over to her. "I'm right here Clauds." He sat forward as Claudette turned towards him, wrapping her arms around his torso, his arm around her, rubbing her back as she cowered into him.

"Cam, pick up the phone, okay? I'll talk to you until I get there." Yoongi spoke up, Claudette reaching a shaking hand for the phone, Taehyung handing it to her before she turned off the speaker.

"Yoongi?"

"I'm here Cam." He smiled sadly, turning on to the street next to where they were. "You're taking deep breaths for me, right?"

"I am." Claudette held the phone up to her ear with two hands as she leaned onto Taehyung, Taehyung slowly rubbing her back. "Like you said."

"You're doing really good, you know? You're really brave." He saw them on the side of the street, glad there were no other cars passing them. Jin pointed to them as well, Yoongi nodding slightly as he pulled over. "Make sure Taehyung is okay. I don't think he's seen a seizure before." Yoongi whispered, pressing his phone against his shoulder so Claudette wouldn't hear him.

"Yoongi?" Claudette whimpered, thinking he'd left her.

"I'm right here Cam." Yoongi's voice softened a thousand times over as he heard her tiny, afraid voice. "Actually, look to your left." Yoongi stepped out of the car, smiling softly as Taehyung and Claudette looked over at him. "Let me come to you, I don't want you to trip."

Claudette handed Taehyung his phone back as Yoongi sat beside her, her arms out for him and hugging him immediately after he sat next to her.

And she fell apart in his arms.

"I know, I know." He said sadly, stroking her hair back as her shoulders shook with such a violent force. "I'm right here Cameron. I'm not going to leave you."

Yoongi looked up at Jin and Taehyung, Jin looking down at Taehyung's lowered head. Jin pulled Taehyung into a hug, patting his back and speaking into his ear.

"I was so scared." Claudette sobbed, hugging Yoongi tighter. "I had a seizure, didn't I?"

"You did." Yoongi mumbled, Claudette crying out, covering her mouth once she did. "But it's okay. You're okay."

"My hand." She sat up, Yoongi having to help her because she was shaking so much.

Yoongi frowned softly at her words, holding out his hand for her's. His eyes darted to Taehyung, his eyes burning into the younger boy's. Taehyung physically took a step back, his eyes unable to leave Yoongi's glare.

"Yoongi?" Claudette looked up at him, waiting for his wonderful words.

"We'll get it some ice once we get back home, okay?" Yoongi pushed on the bruises with his thumb, waiting for a cry of pain. But there was none. "I don't think you broke anything, just some bruising."

"She was seizing, I couldn't hold her back!" Taehyung whisper-yelled at Jin, tears in his eyes now with his eldest hyung's glare on him.

"Do you think you can stand?" Yoongi asked Claudette once she didn't hug him again.

"I think so."

"Well, how about we take you home? Does that sounds good?"

"Yes, it does."