* chapter one hundred and five *

"Need help?" Jin asked with a smile as Namjoon picked up Layla, the German Shepherd looking around confused as she was carried to Claudette's room.

"If you want to find Eliot, go for it." Namjoon smiled at his boyfriend, walking soundlessly into Claudette's room. He had gotten her beneath the covers, her hugging the plushie beneath her arms.

Namjoon laid Layla beside her, the dog looking up at him, confused. "Just stay with her, okay?" Namjoon rubbed Layla's head, Layla wagging her tail.

'I will!'

"He was under the table in the hallway." Jin chuckled while he walked past Namjoon, Eliot in his arms. "Did not want to come out."

Namjoon shook his head, the Golden Retriever holding quite a personality. But Eliot was a good dog. He loved him. Not as much as Claudette loved him, but very much.

"Hello there little Ana." Namjoon ran his hand down Ana's back, waking up the little dog. "I'm going to take you to your mom, okay?"

'Mommy?' Ana yawned, someone picking her up. 'You know my Mom? Are you my dad?' Ana looked up at him. He looked really nice. 'You must be my dad!'

"Look after Claudette for me Ana." Namjoon sat beside Eliot, Eliot trying not to push the puppy away from him. "We aren't going to be here for her in the morning, so you'll be in charge of her."

'Uhm, what about me?' Eliot sat up, raising his head.

"And Eliot can help you." Namjoon rubbed Eliot's head before kissing Layla's head. "Look after her please."

Jin kissed Claudette's head, Namjoon kissing her cheek before the two of them walked away.

"Does that mean I'm stuck with you if she's in there?" Jin looked Namjoon up and down, Namjoon raising his head.

"Well, we shouldn't join her because we're leaving so early." Namjoon leaned against the fridge, Jin smiling softly with a glass of water in his hand. "That's why I brought her dogs in there with her. Plus she hasn't really spent a lot of time with them in a while and I feel bad."

"You're too nice." Jin finished his glass and sat it aside.

"I'm not as nice as you think." Namjoon took three long strides towards Jin, pushing him against the countertop, Jin Jin leaning backwards. His fingers pressed into the counter, eyes locked on Namjoon's as they stared.

"Show me." Jin whispered, Namjoon smirking.

He grabbed onto Jin's wrist, hard, smashing his lips against Jin. Namjoon pressed his body against Jin's, smashing Jin's back on the edge of the counter. Poor boy was gonna feel that in the morning.

But let's be real.

That wasn't the only thing he was going to be regretting in the morning.

Jungkook yawned as he walked down the halls, his bunny slippers soundless against the wood floor. He froze in the kitchen, the sounds finally registering in his mind. His hands found the refrigerator's handle and he opened it, the light from inside illuminating the dark kitchen.

Namjoon and Jin froze, eyes wide. Jin was sat on the countertop, Namjoon between his legs. Jin's shirt was off, Namjoon's around his neck. Both of their head's of hair were messed up and was that a bite mark on Jin-

"I can't even get a glass of milk in this house anymore." Jungkook walked over to them and shoved Jin's head out of the way to open the cabinet behind him. "Unbelievable." Jungkook walked back to the fridge with his glass, Namjoon and Jin watching in shock. "At least Taehung and I don't makeout where the food is made."