smut :)

BEFORE YOU READ

okay i really need help with the next chapter. do you guys want angst (aftermaths with her condition) or do you want fluff/normal

please please leave a comment i really need help.

*edit*
okay so this chap has been up for ten minutes and the votes are everywhere so i guess the third option is i write both

i'll have a fluff chapter and an angst chapter and the chapters will be the whole day and i'll publish them at the same time with a third chapter that will carry on with the timeline where the two chapters work with it

...that makes sense

only downfall is that this option will take a while
but i have a feeling we won't be able to chose one
so
yeah

—-

this was written by @-yvnluv-

ofc jimin and claud went all night but that'd be a long ass smut so here's a portion of what they did

hope you enjoy you horny fu-

<3

—-

Claudette followed after Jimin, taking off her shirt too, tossing it off somewhere to the side as Jimin hovered on top of her. He moved down for a rough yet passionate kiss, trailing his hands all over Claudette's warm body. Claudette had cupped Jimin's face, deepening the kiss.

"I missed you so much," Jimin said in between kisses, his voice breathy and a bit rough from the kissing.

"Me too," Claudette responded, her voice equally and breathy. "But why don't you show it to me in different ways?"

"Getting all confident now, are we?" Jimin smirked his eyes staring deeply into Claudette's. "Then it would be my pleasure."

Jimin slipped off his pants, taking Claudette's off too. He grabbed the bottle of lube from his drawer and sprayed some on his fingers. He spread Claudette's legs wide, teasing his finger around her opening. Claudette lightly moaned, but grew frustrated at the teasing.

"Just go in already," She whined, amusing Jimin in the slightest. Without any hesitation or warning, Jimin thrusted two of his fingers in, stretching her a bit wide since they went in without any sort of prep. She moaned louder, her hands gripping onto Jimin's bare shoulders as he thrusted in and out harshly. "Mmmm, Jimin," She moaned out, throwing her head back in pleasure. "Go more."

He stuck in his third finger, now circling around to find her sweet spot, immediately grinning with a sly smirk when she moaned louder than he's ever heard her before. "Did that feel good, princess?"

"Yes, oh yes," she responded, her voice breathy and light from the amount of pleasure. "Please keep going."

"Well, since you asked so nicely," Jimin stuck in his fourth finger, being sure to thrust faster. She had been reduced to a moaning mess, her head resting against the pillow as her eyes had rolled back. "Does that make you feel good?" Too pleasured to speak, she only nodded, but that didn't satisfy the male. "Use your words, darling."

"Y-yes, Jimin," She answered, panting out.

"You will refer to me as master, understand?" He growled out, going even faster. His smirk grew wider as she found it difficult to respond to him with her words. "Do you understand, darling?"

"Y-yes, master," she finally moaned out, her nails digging into Jimin's back, but he paid no mind to it, instead continuing to finger his princess in and out.

"How about we take this a step further?" and suddenly, Jimin was underneath Claudette. He grabbed the bottle of lube and applied some onto his dick, watching Claudette as she realized what he wanted. "Ride me."

"W-what?"

"I said ride me," he ordered, grabbing her hips and placing them above his dick. When he spoke next, his voice was a bit softer, but still husky. "Just lower yourself onto my dick and bounce up and down a bit. I'll help."

So she did just that, slowly lowering herself onto him as Jimin helped guide her into position. He thrusted his hips forward a bit to make contact with her vagina and inserted himself there as Claudette moved down farther. As Claudette got more comfortable, Jimin began to move himself closer to the bed and let Claudette ride him.

"Are you comfortable enough?" He asked softly, taking her hands into his. "We don't have to continue."

"No, I can do this," Claudette breathed out, squeezing his hand a bit before letting go.

Claudette moved on and off of Jimin's dick at a slow pace yet Jimin was still moaning for her. Her hands rested on Jimin's stomach as she leaned down for a more comfortable position. She thrusted her hips back and forth at a slightly faster pace than before, her head thrown back as she listened to Jimin moan beneath her.

"Does this feel good, master?" Her tone had become teasing, nothing like her usual self. Claudette looked at Jimin, watching as he moaned and gulped down his saliva before seeing him nod. "Use your words, master," She mocked, using Jimin's words from before.

Her mocking tease only made Jimin grow harder, his stomach filled with butterflies as he watched his girlfriend ride him. "Yes, darling."

Claudette began to go at a faster pace this time, Jimin now slightly grinding his own hips against hers to get more friction off of the both of them. By now, she had taken in his whole length, a bit painful but Claudette was too much in the moment to stop now. She laid herself completely against Jimin to connect their lips in a heated kiss while she still thrusted into him, grabbing his chin and pulling him forward. Claudette immediately stuck her tongue inside his mouth, exploring every corner and felt every moan that erupted from his mouth.

"Feels so good," Jimin moaned between kisses. "I'm gonna cum."

"Me too, master," And the two cum together, both of their cums leaking out from Claudette's vagina and onto the bed sheets.

Claudette pulls out slowly and lays herself onto Jimin, wrapping her arms around his neck as she lays her head on his chest. Jimin does the same and wraps his arms around her, kissing her forehead gently.

"Thank you for a good time, princess," He says, nuzzling his chin into her head.

"I love you," She says, kissing his chest.

"I love you too."

drink water loves xxx