* chapter seventy three *

"What happened?!" Yoongi's voice was loud, Hoseok's hands shaking as he held Claudette tight against himself, the other five turning the corner and freezing.

God it was so painful, seeing the woman you love on the ground, as limp as a rag doll, not waking up. It was so, fucking, painful.

"I don't know, I found her seizing and then she passed out. What do I do?!" Tears were growing and growing, Hoseok's voice cracking, trying to protect Claudette with his body.

Taehyung froze once he saw her.

'This is my fault. I caused all that stress. I yelled at her.' Taehyung snapped out of it. Why was he so angry anyways? Because his demons told him a lie? Because,, because he believed the evil plaguing his mind?

"J-Jungko-" Taehyung tried to grab onto his boyfriend's arm, needing someone to tell him it was okay, to reassure him, to make sure he didn't fall into a panic attack.

But Jungkook shoved Taehyung off of him, pushing through the rest of the boys to kneel beside Hoseok and Yoongi.

'This is all my fault.' Taehyung shook his head slowly, tears falling from his eyes as he backed up. 'I need to get out of here.'

Jin turned and saw Taehyung running away, the doors closing silently, not giving any hint to where he was going.

And Jin let him go.

"Wake up Baby, come on." Yoongi hit the side of her face lightly, his face carved in concentration. "Claudette. Can you hear me?"

"Stay back." Namjoon held out his arm as Jimin tried to step forward. She already had three of them around her. She needed space. "She'll know you're here."

Jin wrapped an arm around Jimin, Jimin's face twisted in distraught, praying she'll wake up. "Sh-should we bring her to a hospital?"

"No no. She'll wake up." Jin hugged him tighter, both of them studying her face. "Look."

Claudette tried to sit up, but Yoongi held her down and she started to freak. "Hey hey, hey it's me. Cam relax. Don't try and sit up it's okay."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry." She cried, holding onto Jungkook's forearm. "I'm so sorry I'll try and be better."

"What are you talking about Claudette?" Jungkook whispered, broken as the girl spewed out unneeded apologies.

"I didn't love him enough and he got mad and I'm so sorry he yelled at you I won't let it happen again I can be better I can!" She was talking nonsense, Hoseok shushing her and hugging her tighter. Yoongi slowly coaxed her to a more relaxed state, wiping away her tears as he did so.

And Jungkook only stared.

He... Taehyung.

"Shit." Namjoon mumbled as he watched Jungkook stand up. "Jungkook, where are you going?"

"I'll be back."

"Jungkook." Jin grabbed his wrist as he walked past, Jungkook's face dark.

"I said, Hyung," Jungkook gritted his teeth as he stole his wrist from him. "I'll be back."

"Everything is going to be okay Cam, everything is going to be okay." Yoongi held both sides of her face as he looked into her eyes, Claudette sniffing and nodding, listening to what he had to say. "Hey, look who's all here."

Hoseok understood what Yoongi was getting at and motioned for the other three, them hurrying over.

"Hey there Flower." Jin smiled softly, waving at Claudette. "We're all here."