113 DRAFT

i have made a decision.

i will not be including robin in the full plot. i will keep this chapter up because many enjoyed it. but i will publish the real chapter relatively soon. very sorry for the confusion, but this chapter is not related to the plot at all.

in the long run, it will be better this way, without robin. this is a BTS poly, not a robin and bts poly

very very sorry.

"Shit."

Claudette heard cursing behind her just as she was about to walk into the library. The curse word wasn't the only thing she heard. Something had fallen, luckily, it wasn't a human.

Layla and Eliot turned around, aware of the noises. Ana stayed chilling in Claudette's arms, only realizing what was happening when Claudette turned around as well.

"Oh!" Claudette hurried forward after seeing the scene in front of her. "Goodness are you okay?"

A girl, around her age, had a huge basket of flowers, but looked as if she had tripped over something. Either way, she was on the ground and the flowers were everywhere.

"Yes I'm okay." The girl didn't look up at Claudette, only concerned with gathering the flowers that were dropped. "Could you please-"

Claudette held out a huge pile of flowers. The girl slowly looked up, the two making eye contact. The most beautiful pair of brown eyes Claudette has ever seen.

It wasn't a milk chocolate kind of brown, but it was certainly a very light color. God those little swirls in those eyes, such a delicate design hidden behind her eyelashes. The brown was so light in her eyes, the sun gracing it with its glow.

They were a color Claudette has never seen before.

It was like finding a new word.

Curiosity, wondering it's meaning, wondering its origin, and its importance in the sentence.

Research, looking up the word, understanding its meaning, a slow but certain understanding growing in the mind.

Memorization, ingraining its definition in the mind, pausing for just a moment to securely lock it in your mind before continuing the reading.

Except, with this new 'word,' Claudette didn't want to continue to read.

She wanted to stay on the ground of the street and stare into this new color, stare into this new story. She wanted to memorize each and every curve, every speckle of golden in her eyes.

She wanted-

"Thank you." The girl smiled, taking the flowers from Claudette's hands, smiling softly before picking up the rest. There was about half of the original flowers still on the ground, and Claudette vowed to not let a single one fly away from this chocolate-eyed girl.

Eliot sniffed one of the left over flowers before picking it up with his teeth, very gentle with such a delicate trophy of nature.

"Awh." The girl giggled softly, gesturing to Eliot once Claudette looked over confused. "Your dog?"

"His name is Eliot." Claudette smiled, hoping it was as beautiful as BTS had described it. "A golden-"

"Retriever." The girl finished for her. "I love dogs."

Claudette watched as Eliot dropped the flower into the girl's hand, a smile crossing her lips, Claudette finding her own self smiling.

"Good boy." She cooed softly, rubbing Eliot's head.