* chapter forty one *

Taehyung came to it, noticing instantly there was no more French singing. He frowned deeply before finally opening his eyes, noticing his head was on a pillow, not Claudette's lap. "Oh." Taehyung spoke, sitting up, Jungkook waking up too from his boyfriend's movements.

"What?" Jungkook sat up, blinking away his tiredness rapidly, confused as to why Taehyung looked so disappointed. "What's wrong?"

"She's gone."

---

Claudette knocked on the half open door to Yoongi's room, Hoseok and Yoongi's conversation hushing. "Hi," She smiled nervously, sticking her head in, "Hoseok, can I steal Yoongi from you for a little?"

"Yeah of course." Hoseok nodded, standing up from the bed. "I'll be in Scramble Eggs."

"You'll be where?" Claudette followed Hoseok with her eyes, taken aback from the name.

"Oh, the living room." Hoseok smiled widely, throwing his thumb over his shoulder. "Jin threw an egg at Taehyung one time in there, and now it's the Scramble Eggs room." He shut the door, his explanation finished.

"What a strange-Yoongi!" Claudette remembered why she was here, turning to her boyfriend quickly. "Y-Yoongi?" Claudette took a step forward, not really believing that he had already fallen back asleep, but...

Claudette sat beside his sleeping body, quite fearful of waking him up. "Yoongi." Claudette whispered loudly, her finger poised to poke his cheek. "Hey Yoongi." She hissed, this time poking his cheek once he didn't wake.

"What do you-oh, Cam." Yoongi yawned, taking his about-to-be threat back. "Good morning."

"Good morning!" She smiled, giving him space once he sat up. "Uhm, how did you sleep?"

"Good good." Yoongi nodded to himself, ruffling his hair, knowing it was a mess. "You?"

"Oh me?" She pointed to herself, Yoongi nodding while he yawned, not acknowledging her shock. "Yeah it was okay."

"Just oka-" Yoongi opened his eyes, about to look at Claudette, but she gasped.

"Oh hi Juno!" She waved at the purring kitty as she jumped onto the bed. "Do you think I could pick her up-oh nevermind." Claudette giggled, Juno rubbing her head on Claudette's knee.

'Cute.' Yoongi smiled as Claudette picked up the cat, a bright smile on her face. While doing so, a curl escaped from behind her ear, hiding her smile and eyes from Yoongi. "So why did you need to talk, Cam?" Yoongi tucked the piece of hair back for her, Claudette watching him do so.

"Oh! Right." She nodded to herself. "You said we'd be in an open relationship, right?"

"Mhm." Yoongi nodded, running his hand down Juno's back.

"Does the uh, o-open-ness extend to the members, the boys?" Claudette let her eyes leave Juno, forcing them on Yoongi. "Because, uhm well I was with Taehyung and Jungkook this morning and Taehyung like, fell asleep in my lap and Jungkook on my shoulder and I just felt really guilty so I left, and I... came here."

Yoongi, unlike Claudette, kept his eyes on Juno, letting her words sink in.

"I like them, a lot, I like all of you,,, a lot. But I'm loyal to you, I truly am! And if you are uncomfortable with the fact of that, I like them, then I will definitely respect that and understand." Claudette nodded to herself, pulling at her fingers, quite satisfied at how she worded it all. But the nerves of how he'll react still remained.

Yoongi took a deep breath, quietly, and looked up at Claudette. "I- wait, you have freckles?"

Claudette blinked, Juno even looking at Yoongi, pausing her swatting at Claudette's curls. "I-I do."