* chapter eighty eight *

Jimin smiled and looked down at Claudette. She was asleep, her head in his lap, taking a short little nap after they went to a nearby smoothie shop together. He remembered her words as she laid down. Something along the lines of, "I'm not tired, I just want to rest my eyes for a few moments."

She's been asleep for forty minutes now.

"Hey," Jungkook knocked on the door before walking in. "Oh she's here too."

"Yep." Jimin smiled and played with her hair, careful not to wake her up. "Did I miss something on the schedule?" Jimin looked at his watch, nothing popping in his mind for the time.

"Oh no you're good." Jungkook shook his head, closing the door. "I wanted to go on a bike ride with Claudia and a few of the others."

"That would be fun." Jimin nodded, surprised that Jungkook had that bright idea. "Is the park open for us though?"

They usually went to Blossom Park whenever the boys wanted to go out in nature and be safe at the same. (Don't look up the park it doesn't exist in reality). But sometimes they were open to the public, and that prevented them from going.

"And Ettie doesn't have a bike, does she?" Jimin asked after Jungkook lowered his phone sadly. "We can go another time Kook. That's a really good idea too, so I'm sure she would like it."

"Oh, I was also looking for her because I bought her a purse." Jungkook put his phone in his pocket, crossing his arms.

"Oooo, from which store?" Jimin asked, smiling at the younger boy.

"Chanel." Jungkook smiled proudly, swaying side to side. "I always see her shoving things in her pocket, so I bought the purse for her."

"She'll love it." Jimin looked down at Claudette. "You're a good boyfriend."

"Y-you're a good one too!" Jungkook quickly got the attention off of him, quickly complimenting Jimin. "I mean, look at you!" Jungkook gestured to the two. "She looks so, relaxed when she's with you. She's so lucky to have you."

"I'm so lucky to have her." Jimin corrected, unable to tear his eyes off of her, looking at her like she was the only one in the room, the world. Like she was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. "She must've noticed I was stressed and just sat beside me, not saying anything as I finished my paperwork. She's so, calm, and loving. I feel so at ease and loved when I'm with her."

"She has so much love to give." Jungkook leaned against the wall, adding his own words to Jimin's heartfelt 'essay'. "This girl, she was an orphan. She never knew love, so she taught herself. She endured the orphanage and then flew away, dancing through the streets of Paris and making a small living for herself. She read all about the world, about cultures, people's love languages." Jungkook looked at Claudette as well, eyes falling on the heart-shaped locket around her neck. "You love her love so much because it is one of a kind. It is homemade, made with all of the love from a thousand books and a girl with a dream.

"And," Jungkook smiled and looked at Jimin the same time the elder looked at him. "Her dream finally came true."

---

Jin walked into the dance room and was hit with the loud music of fast Spanish music mixed with Hoseok and Claudette's laughs. Both of them were moving their feet at the same pace, Claudette swaying her hips and Hoseok moving his whole body, flowing along with the beats.

They found each other and spun, still dancing as one even after Hoseok lifted her, barely missing a beat the entire time.

"Hi Jin!" Claudette waved as they spun, Hoseok smiling over at him. "Wanna join?"