* chapter thirty five *

"Am I really your type?" Claudette whispered to Yoongi as they walked to the recording studio to meet up with the rest of Bangtan. "Like, me?"

"Yes you dumbass. Yoongi put his hands in his pocket. "You're a giant dork and absolutely cute and you're so sweet."

"I like you because of your patience, and how calm you are." Claudette pulled her sleeves over her hands. "And you're really hot-anyways-"

'That's it-'

Yoongi pushed her to the side, opening the door behind her and shutting it behind him. "Can I kiss you?" He breathed, his hot breath falling onto her lips.

Claudette's eyes were wide, trying to see through the dark closet, but there was nothing. "If you do that I may melt."

"I'll catch you." And Yoongi found her lips, a bit messy at first, but the two found their 'grip', Yoongi's arms snaking around her waist. When they pulled away, Yoongi did have to steady Claudette once her knees shook. "When you say things like that, I just, I'm not very good at controlling myself I guess."

"Noted." Claudette smiled nervously, her mind running into her imagination, getting red at the thought.

'Wait so if I piss him off will he throw me on the bed-'

"Come on Cutie." Yoongi rested his forehead against hers. "We should go before they get suspicious."

"One more."

Claudette's fingers clung to Yoongi's shirt and pulled him forward, tilting her head up and hoping their lips would find each other. Yoongi's chest pressed against Claudette's, Claudette pushed against the wall, Yoongi still holding her waist securely. Yoongi chuckled softly, melting into the kiss, Claudette's eyes opening once she felt his tongue against her's, a muffled squeak leaving her mouth.

Yoongi swallowed that squeak with a smile, not letting this kiss go. He let his hands rub her hips gently, not pushing the limits too much. But he definitely stood right on the line.

"Be careful what you ask for." Yoongi whispered, letting his lips graze her ear before opening the door for her, Yoongi having to drag her out of the closet.

"You're, uhm." Claudette swallowed and cleared her throat. "You're a good kisser."

"I guess it's, what is it that you ARMY's call it? My 'tongue technology.'" Yoongi looked down at Claudette, hoping he got the term correct.

"Oh my God you know." Claudette covered her mouth, eyes wide while she stared up at Yoongi. "How much do you know?"

"Not much actually." Yoongi shrugged, turning forward again. "You should be concerned about Jungkook and Taehyung. Those two are always on Twitter with their fake stan accounts, laughing their asses off in ungodly hours of the night."

"Did,, did you say 'secret stan accounts'?" Claudette stopped walking, Yoongi a few feet ahead of her as he turned towards her.

"Yes that's what I said, now come on." He held out his hand for her, Claudette hurrying over to him and holding his hand tightly, his hands still ice cold.

"Oh my, ARMYs are screwed."

---

"Jimin!" Claudette exclaimed once the door opened, Claudette immediately finding Jimin and sitting next to him, shocking everyone. Hoseok had to cover his mouth to hide his smile once he saw the look of betrayal on Yoongi's face.

'I swear, I just made out with her and she's throwing herself on Park-

It's an open relationship it's an open relationship.'

"Hiya Ettie." Jimin laughed, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as they did a little side hug, Yoongi huffing quietly, gladly accepting Hoseok's peck on his cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm really good!" She beamed, sitting pretzel style on the couch, the rest of BTS listening with fond smiles. "Jimin."

"Ettie." Jimin mimicked her voice, smiling so widely once they met eyes.

"Can I please please please see Juno again when we go back to your place?" Claudette sat up straighter. "I only saw her minutes before I fell asleep and I wanna play with a cat."

"Sure!" Jimin nodded quickly, Taehyung muttering 'simp' beside him. "Juno loves you!"

"Really?" Claudette gasped, holding her hands tightly. "Your cat likes me?!"

"Yes!"

"How'd it go?" Hoseok whispered to Yoongi, Yoongi sat on Hoseok's thigh, leaning against his chest.

"Really well actually." Yoongi crossed his arms, not letting his eyes leave his girlfriend. "She's doing very well with this 'don't tell the others' thing."

Hoseok looked up at his boyfriend, seeing the jealousy swarming in his eyes. He looked back at Claudette with a smile, cocking his head slightly. "Oh you're so going to go through hell."

"It'll all be worth it."

---

"Jin." Claudette tugged on the sleeve of Jin's arm. "Can I tell you something?"

"Mhm, what is it?" Jin nodded, slowing his walk until everyone else was walking in front of the duo, leading the way to the rollerblade rink.

"I don't know how to rollerblade." Claudette replied nervously, eyeing the building.

'Oh we thought so.' Jin smiled, leading their walk. 'It's why we picked it.'

"Don't worry!" Jin patted her back, opening the door for her. "You have six guys willing to help!"

"Six?" Claudette frowned, walking to the counter where the rest of the boys stood, picking out their skates.

"Yep." Jin laughed. "Taehyung is a bit helpless when it comes to skating."

"It's an act so I can hold onto Jungkookie." Taehyung 'whispered' to Claudette, Namjoon rolling his eyes from behind him before walking off with his shares.

"He's lying." Jungkook whispered, holding his skates now. "He can't even stand straight with the skates on."

"Well holding onto you is a plus." Taehyung ruffled Jungkook's hair before he walked off. "You should hold onto Jimin, Claudette." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, doing his best to be a wingman for Jimin. "He's really good at skating."

Claudette looked over at Jimin, completely oblivious to Hoseok laughing his ass off while Yoongi fumed over Taehyung's words. And the fact Claudette was contemplating it!!!

"You have fun controlling her." Hoseok patted Yoongi's chest, walking off to sit beside Namjoon.

Yoongi sighed and let his hand graze against Claudette's, thinking it'd only be a graze. But Claudette's five fingers held onto two of his. They made eye contact, Claudette smiling up at her boyfriend before walking away, sitting beside Jungkook, the two laughing almost instantly.

'No, I trust her.'

i just realized this is chapter 35 and she's only dating one member...
this is gonna be a long long fic
(jk is a side hoe atm you can't change my mind)

listen listen, i know i know
i might be moving the relationship thing a little too fast. (maybe)

but bro, come on
i have this innocent little fluff muffin named claudette and freaking bts in the same book. i'm itching to have them all date and be cute and hey, maybe some kinky, nsfw kinda shit. but we won't know unless i keep the speed up.

that's my logic in this all

besidesssss, yoongi can't control himself 😉