* chapter sixty *

"What are you doing?" Jin asked through his yawn, sitting at the stool by theri counter top, watching Jimin hurrying around the cooking part of the kitchen.

"I'm making breakfast." He smiled widely, holding up his bowl full some of weird looking mixture.

"So you blended up last night's leftovers-"

"NO!" Jimin laughed out loud, covering his mouth once he realized how loud he was. "no." He spoke much more calmly. "I'm making this breakfast casserole. My grandma always made it, but I don't have her recipe so I'm guessing."

Jin nodded, not processing the words until he froze. "Did you say, you're guessing?"

"Mhm!" Jimin nodded happily, opening up the shredded cheese and dumping it in the bowl, looking in it to check on his masterpiece. "It looks good!"

"Oh Lord save us."

"Morning losers." Taehyung had Yeontan in his arms as he dragged his feet into the kitchen. "Jimin, why are you in the kitchen?"

"He's conducting a science experiment." Jin answered for Jimin, Jimin giving him a dirty look, continuing his stirring of his mixture. "Do not recommend."

Meanwhile...

Claudette let out a small gasp as she sat up quickly, Hoseok's arms falling off from around her. She looked around, not recognizing anything at all. And she was kidnapped. Yes that's what the dream said-

"Bubby, what are you doing?" A deep, scratchy voice asked from beside her, a warm hand resting on top of her's. "Are you okay?"

"Hobi?" Claudette reached her trembling hand to his face, Hoseok's eyes all squinty and blurry from just waking up.

But he did see her hand. "Yeah," He grabbed her hand and guided it gently to his cheek, keeping his hand on her's as he leaned into her hand. "It's me."

"Go back to bed Hobi." Claudette gently pushed Hoseok down, her dream,, nightmare falling from her memory as she focused on her boyfriend. "You can sleep a while longer."

"And you?" His eyes were already closed, words slurring.

"Doux rêves mon amour." Claudette smiled softly, caressing his cheek slowly, even after his hand fell away from her's. (sweetest dreams my love).

"Ooooo." Yoongi rolled over from his side, also half asleep. "Someone has a crush."

Claudette giggled softly, knowing this was just the tired Yoongi talking. "He's my boyfriend Babe." She leaned over to him, her face leaving Hoseok's. "And so are you."

Yoongi smiled, matching Claudette's as their lips met, Yoongi's eyes closed before they even kissed. "Oh I know baby."

.

"So what are we making?" Claudette walked into the kitchen, rolling up her sleeves as she stood beside Jimin, but gave enough space for him to do his crazy run.

"He's actually making his science project right now." Taehyung drew a circle with his fork, a strawberry on the end of it. "Highly toxic, you might want to step back Purple Green Bean."

"A purple, green bean?" Claudette frowned as she tried to picture such an item, Jin rolling his eyes with a smile as he tossed a grape into his mouth. "Cute?"

"Very." Taehyung nodded, Jimin trying to turn the oven on.

"Jinnnn." Jimin whined, turning towards the oldest who was already getting up to help Jimin.

"Did you sleep well?" Taehyung gestured for Claudette to sit next to him, Claudette nodding.

"How about you?" Claudette smiled softly, Taehyung handing her a strawberry. "Was Jungkook happy to see you?"