* chapter sixty eight *

"I miss my puppies." Caludette sighed all cutely, all the boys' hearts melting. Even Mr. Waiter's heart melted, just entering the room when she announced that.

"Oh you have dogs?" He asked as he sat more chips on the table, standing up and not moving, expecting Claudette to answer.

"Cet enfant." Claudette mumbled under her breath, forcing a smile on her face as she faced him. "Yes. Two." (this kid)

"What breeds are they?"

Taehyung gripped the edge of the table as he asked the next question, keeping his eyes down. Claudette said to be nice, and what Claudette says goes. But goddamn this boy was pissing him off...

"A German Shepherd and a Golden Retriever." Claudette turned a little in her seat, Yoongi's hand falling from her thigh slightly. She only moved so she could face the waiter more, being polite throughout this conversation.

But Jungkook did not like being turned away from.

"Bubs." Jungkook reached to the side of her the furthest from him, grabbed her belt buckle, and yanked her around, Claudette sliding into him, her hand on his chest to steady herself. (they're like in a booth so it's benches and not chairs.) "Do I have anything on my face?"

"Just some adorableness." Claudette cooed softly, tickling under his chin. Namjoon watched them carefully, watching Claudette's confidence visibly rise. It must feel nice to have someone fall in love with you in first sight. Namjoon knew that well.

And he knew how nice it felt.

She deserves it. This will only be a small taste of her finally realizing her beauty. One day, maybe one day, Namjoon can show ARMY, show the world, the one he calls 'mine'.

And they will all be in awe.

But for now, she'll have her seven dumbasses all over her.

All it took to get Mr. Waiter gone was one photo of Claud's dogs and Jin asking for a refill, something he didn't need but wanted him gone.

 Waiter gone was one photo of Claud's dogs and Jin asking for a refill, something he didn't need but wanted him gone

"Listen," Yoongi slipped his hand back on Claudette's thigh, finally getting his turn again. "I'm not saying I support violence, but there's just sometimes you just gotta deck someone."

"And I'm saying I don't support violence at all." Claudette rubbed his forearm lightly, knowing his soft spots.

"Mhm, sureeee." Jimin chuckled, eating a few chips. "What if someone called us boys selfish pricks?"

"I'd fight them."

"Miss 'I don't support violence' my ass." Taehyung also shoved his chips in the salsa, Claudette rolling her eyes.

"Well it's different." She smiled, also grabbing a chip. "It's you guys."

"My point exactly!" Yoongi laughed, scraping off Claudette's salsa with his own chip. "It's you, so it's different."