* chapter three *

I didn't move. Hell, I barely breathed.

I was in the same car, as BTS.

"Yoongi." Hoseok whispered very loud from the back seat. I sat in the front seat, Jin driving us all to a restaurant. Yoongi didn't seem to give a verbal reply, but Hoseok continued anyway. "What's her name?"

Oh no I didn't tell them my name.

"Ask her yourself." Yoongi replied, and I glanced up at the rear view mirror, seeing he was on his phone.

"Hey Miss Girl!" Hoseok raised his voice, causing me to jump in my seat. "What's your name?"

Omg Omg Omg THE Jung Hoseok wants to know MY name!

I -

"Are you okay?" Jin glanced over at me. "You're really pale."

That's when Yoongi sprung into action.

I heard his seatbelt unbuckled before his phone hit the ground. And then he was leaning up, into the front seat area. Previously, he sat in the middle of the middle, stuck between Jungkook and Namjoon. Now he was hunched over and top half of his body in the front.

"Okay breathe." He locked eyes with me, mine getting wider. "Do you still have that bottle of -"

"Knock it off Hyung." Jungkook yanked Yoongi back, him hitting the back of his seat. "You're freaking her out!"

"No she's freaking out!" Yoongi argued back and tried to sit forward again, but Jungkook held him back. "Jeon!"

"Hyung!" Jungkook shot back, the two narrowing their eyes at her.

"Both of you shut up." Jin shot a glare behind him before turning back towards the road. "How are you, Miss?" His voice did a full 180, completely honey smooth and gentle.

"I-I'm fine." I stuttered, gripping my thighs, letting my nails dig into them. "I'm okay Yoongi."

Woah.

I just addressed Yoongi properly. I said his name and he heard it!

"I'm glad Cameron." Yoongi nodded, crossing his arms.

"Cameron?" Jimin spoke up from the back. "Is your name Cameron?"

Park Jimin just said my name! Park Jimin just said my name!

I almost screamed in my mouth. Hell I can't stop smiling!!!

"U-uh, yeah. I'm Cameron."

Geez this is amazing.

I saw Jin smile over at me, turning into the parking lot of a restaurant.

"Well Cameron." He put the car in park, turning towards me. I slowly turned my head, making eye contact with Worldwide Handsome himself. "I'm Jin. It's nice to formally meet you."