* chapter six *

"Claudette???" Hoseok sat up even straighter than before. "That's such a badass name!"

"Shhh." Jin hushed softly, Hoseok still keeping that bright smile on his face.

"Why do you go by Cameron?" Jimin asked, taking a bite of his steak.

"Oh, everyone hated my name and said I should change it."

"WHAT?" Taehyung was now the one to shout.

"I think it's beautiful." Jungkook spoke up, everyone ignoring him. Everyone but me.

"Thank you-"

"Claude!" Hoseok listed. "Clauds, Claudette-y."

"Oh boy." Yoongi sighed from beside me, the boys making up horrible nicknames that weren't even related to my name.

Wait, if they were making nicknames ... Did that mean they wanted to stay friends-

"Claudette!"

---

We were all finishing up dinner and I just finished my ice water along with my food. I shouldn't have gotten ice, my temperature fluctuates too much. My hands were squeezed between my thighs, trying to get them to stop shaking.

But that didn't stop my teeth and body from clattering and trembling.

"No I think Jimin's pink hair was superior." I smiled, joining in on the argument. I shivered quite harshly for a second, thinking no one really noticed.

But Namjoon and Jungkook both stood at the same time, starting to pull their jackets off.

They made eye contact, everyone going silent as they watched the two stare at each other.

My thighs released my hands, them coming up to touch my necklace nervously as I watched them. Namjoon looked down and flicked his jacket back on, turning to everyone else as Jungkook walked over to me, holding his jacket.

"Claudette, please take my jacket, you're freezing." Jungkook held up his jacket slightly, my head turned to look up at me.

"O-okay." I went to stand up, but he stepped forward, holding the jacket for me as I put my arms in the hole.

Oh my God it smells like him.

It's so warm and so sweet of him to do that and oh my gosh I'm wearing Jeon Jungkook's jacket.

"Alright," Namjoon clapped his hands together. "I think it's time to call it a night."

I nodded along with everyone else, forcing a yawn down my throat, rubbing my eyes in an attempt to wake myself up. It must've been 11 pm at the earliest.

"Claudette!" Jimin hurried around the table, offering me his arm. "Sit in the back with me!"

With-

"And me!" Taehyung hooked his arm with mine, my other arm hooking with Jimin's as the two led me to the car, everyone else following in gentle conversation. I was squished between VMin in the flesh. Holy fuck I'm in the middle of a hot-man sandwich.

Taehyung and Jimin talked and talked and talked, but all of those words hardly went in my ears, everything turning to smoosh as I felt my eyes close.

Ah, what a good night.

---

"Hey Cam," Yoongi spoke up, driving the car. "Where do you li-" He got a glimpse of her face in the rear view mirror, seeing her eyes closed.

Jimin looked over at Cameron, eyes widening at her craned neck and gently moving her head to his shoulder, making sure she looked comfortable.

"Oh." Hoseok turned around from his middle seat.

"Now what?"

Everyone looked over at Namjoon for an answer.

"Keep driving Yoongi. If she doesn't wake up then she can have a guest room at our place."