* chapter sixty two *

hello my darling dears i know it's almost been ten days since i've last updated and i apologize.
i hope you've all been well <3

.-.-.

"As long as Dispatch didn't see her we should be fine." Jin swallowed in between his deep breaths, Yoongi ushering Claudette to the seat in the changing room.

"Are you okay Cam honey?" Yoongi squatted in front of her, completely disregarding his own heavy breathing and instead focussed on his girlfriend's. "Jin is going to get us waters so it'll be okay." Jin snapped out of his tired state and hurried off, shutting the door behind him as he searched for some water.

"I-I'm fine." Claudette frowned and nodded, focussing on her breathing. "Are you guys okay? Jimin, Namjoon, Hobi,, Yoon?"

Yoongi smiled softly at her, kissing the top of her hand before standing, the four of them smiling lovingly at her.

"We're okay Sweetheart."

---

"Ba-na-na-na-na-na-na." Jin sang/mumbled under his breath as he stood beside Jungkook, Taehyung helping Claudette tie her shoes. "Ba-na-na-OW!" Jin complained, rubbing his arm after the youngest punched him.

Claudette looked up and giggled, not really knowing what was happening but found it hilarious when the youngest and oldest fought.

"I have returned." Hoseok walked into the shop, a bag of lollipops in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other. "For you, My Lady." He bowed slightly as he handed over the bouquet to Claudette and her wide eyes.

"These are beautiful." Claudette held them careful, patting the flowers lightly before smelling them. "Wow." She hugged them to herself slightly before hugging Hoseok tighter. "Thank you mon amour."

"Can you say that again?" Hoseok mumbled as they hugged. "That was really nice."

"Mon amour." Claudette giggled slightly once Hoseok buried his head in her neck, pecking it once before standing up straight.

Taehyung sighed, standing up from the floor, completely disregarded once Hoseok came in.

"You look hot." Jungkook blew a kiss at Taehyung, Taehyung smirking, seeing his hickey peak out from below his shirt collar.

"You look hotter." Taehyung rubbed his own neck, silently telling Jungkook it was showing. God he wanted him to expose his markings, but the stupid dispatch could be lurking around, and if the world found out they were dating... that can't happen.

"We all know I'm the hottest." Jin stood in front of Jungkook as he adjusted his shirt, Taehyung nodding once he covered it. "I'm WWH. You're all disgusting." Claudette snorted, Hoseok laughing. "Except MY baby." Jin took two long strides and pulled Claudette into his arms. "Mine."

"Too slow." Jimin pulled Claudette by her hand, away from Jin. "Come on Bubby, time to find those clothes you asked about."

"Oi!" Hoseok called out, going after Park and Claudette.

"My turn." Jimin waved goodbye to the four, Claudette turning to do the same.

"I'll be back I promise!"

---

"So tell me what you're comfortable with." Jimin and Claudette stood off to the side of the store. "I do know you don't want something revealing."

"Yeah," Claudette rubbed her arm as she looked down. "I'm sorry I'm not that girlfriend that wears sexy clothes or whatever-"

"No no no. Baby," Jimin held her hands. "None of us care what you wear. We all know you're so beautiful. You're very precious to us, clothes don't matter."