* chapter fifty *

"Okay okay everyone stop." Namjoon set down his bag and pulled his suitcase to a stop. Everyone groaned and did the same, the seven of them in a huddle. "Let me count to make sure everyone got off the plane."

"One, two, blah blah seven let's go-" Yoongi tried to step away, but Hoseok pulled him back, Jimin chuckling.

"Where's Jungkook?" Namjoon looked around wildly. "Oh God he's the worst to get lost."

"Oh he said he was going to get Starbucks." Taehyung looked up from his phone. "He'll be fine."

"Oh hi Hyungs." Jungkook walked back, sunglasses on and a drink in his hands. "Let's go visit Claudia!"

"Where's your luggage?"

"I was supposed to take my luggage off the plane?"

"We don't have staff with us."

"Oh..... OH NO."

---

Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok sat on the floor in the airport, waiting for the others to come back from rescuing Jungkook's luggage from the plane.

"So," Jimin sighed, tapping his feet together, his legs short compared to Hoseok's laid out beside him, "You guys excited for a poly?"

"Extremely." Hoseok nodded, Yoongi humming along. "We all just have to be very open and communicate a lot. Since there's going to be so many of us, and there's only one of her, we have to be patient and keep our jealousy in line."

"Jealousy?" Jimin asked, a bit confused. Why would any of them be jealous? Everyone is getting what,, who they want.

"Well, since there's seven of us, it's going to be a bit difficult to equally spend time with her and have her attention on us. Luckily, she's an ot7, so it'll be better than a single bias." Hoseok explained patiently, Jimin listening intently. "Say she goes out with Taehyung and Jungkook all day and posts pictures with them and they all look like they're having the time of their lives. She doesn't get back till really late and doesn't get to say goodnight to you or watch a movie with you like she promised. Wouldn't you get jealous and upset?"

"I guess you are right." Jimin nodded, a soft frown on his face. "Some of us get really jealous."

"Yoongi, for example." Hoseok smiled, both him and Jimin looking over at him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Yoongi took a sip of the Starbucks Jin had bought for him. "Taehyung will probably be a bigger problem than me."

"He does get really jealous." Jimin nodded, remembering when he spent the day with Jungkook without Taehyung. "We should probably warn her about that."

"We don't even know if she'll say yes, so calm down crazies." Yoongi sat down his phone, seeing the rest of their group walking towards them. "Everyone up."

---

"Hey, so I just realized something." Namjoon adjusted his glasses, Jungkook squirming away from Taehyung as he tried to grab his ass. All seven of them stood outside of the musical theater Claudette lived at.

(Yes if you don't remember the owner of the performance theater said she could live in the attic at an extremely low price and if she helped clean the lobby occasionally.)

"Did any of us actually ask Claudette if we could come visit?" Namjoon looked around at everyone.

Silence.

"I asked Bang if we could leave." Jungkook smiled nervously, trying to ease the nervous tension.

"What did he say?" Yoongi pinched his nose, cursing out whoever put Jungkook in charge of asking Bang for a short leave.

"No."

"We're dead." Namjoon smacked his forehead. "We're so so dead."

"Wait so Claudette doesn't know we're here?" Hoseok brought the conversation to the immediate problem at hand.

"I think that's a no." Taehyung brushed his hand against Jungkook's.

"Hey Ettie." Jimin was on the phone with Claudette immediately, probably the one who could ease her into what was happening the best. "How are you?"

"I'm really good! And you?" She laid in her bed, Layla's head on her stomach, Eliot attacking the toy Jin had sent her in the mail for him.

"I'm good, I'm good." Jimin nodded, looking up at the window at the top of the building. "Hey can we come over?"

"Uhm, what do you mean?" Claudette slowed the brushing of Layla's head. "You're in Seoul, silly."

"I know, but, can we?" Jimin smiled nervously, all of the boy's eyes on him, telling him to not fuck this up.

"Sure! I've missed you guys."

"Okay, look outside." Jimin pointed to the window, everyone looking up.

"Jimin?"

"Look outside Ettie."

Claudette got out of bed, Layla watching her go to the window. Layla's first thought was that she was going to jump, so she jumped out of bed. But she saw the phone pressed to her ear and relaxed slightly when she opened the window.

'Talking to one of the boys.' Layla still stood behind Claudette, just in case.

The boys all began to waved wildly, jumping up and down once they saw Claudette with the window now open.

She dropped her phone out the window.

---

"Oh wow I love this." Hoseok felt the curtains to the huge windows in her room. The ones that overlooked a canal and the wonderful city lights. "You sleep with the most beautiful things outside your window."

"What are you guys doing here?" Claudette asked while Jungkook hugged her tightly, glancing over at Yoongi to make sure he didn't look mad, just in case. "This is such a surprise, how did you get out of work?"

"Oh, we didn't." Jungkook smiled, finally pulling away from the hug, Claudette frowning softly. "Bang said no but we came anyways."

"Okay, but, but why are you here?" Claudette laughed nervously, extremely confused.

"You might want to sit down." Jin turned Claudette around gently, guiding her to the bed.

"How do we say this?" Namjoon looked around at the other boys, all seven of them standing in front of her a bit awkwardly.

Nothing compared to the awkwardness Claudette was feeling. She was sat on a bed, seven GODS standing in front of her quite intimidatingly. She kept her eyes on the floor, and then Yoongi, and then the floor.

But her eyes went to Taehyung once he spoke,

"We all want to date you."

sorry if it's bad i wrote it in school. i'm in school currently as well lol