<3333

Author hummed along to the song playing through her AirPods Pro, typing away

Author hummed along to the song playing through her AirPods Pro, typing away. She sat in her bed, a fan keeping the room cool, the blinds and curtains closed yet soft yellow rays of sun bled through, giving just enough light in the room.

Hoseok and Jin put their ears against her door, everyone else shoving to be closer, wondering what their dear author was doing in her room. They heard the rather quick taps on the keyboard, it being a gentle and reassuring sound to them all.

"She must have a really good idea if she's typing that fast and repetitive," Namjoon whispered, everyone, mumbling an agreement.

"Well let's say hi." Jungkook motioned forward, Hoseok opening the door and everyone ran forward.

Author screamed as everyone shouted 'hi!'

"What the hell?!" She held a pillow, eyes wide as she stared at everyone. "Taehyung stop laughing! You guys scared the shit out of me!"

"Author!" Jimin laughed and jumped on her bed, laying down with a smile.

"Oh hell yeah!" Jin also jumped on her bed, Author glaring at them as she moved her laptop out of their way.

"I wanna join!" Claudette jumped on top of Jin, Author sighing with a smile and scooted back to the corner of her bed, the corner where the two walls met.

Soon, very soon, everyone was on Author's bed, arguing with each other about who has too much room and who doesn't have enough. Author stayed in her corner, typing away, ignoring them all with her airpods back in her ears.

Yoongi had somehow ended up next to Author and noticed her silence. He took out an airpod and put one in his ear before putting his head on her shoulder, watching her write.

When there was a loud thump, both Yoongi and Author looked up from the screen, seeing Hoseok on the ground, dragging Jungkook down with him.

"Oh God." Author smiled and ran a hand down her face.

"Hi Hyung." Jungkook snuggled close to Yoongi, trying to see the laptop. "What are we-HEY!" Yoongi used his feet to push Jungkook off the bed, him landing with a thump. "Author he's bullying me!"

"Why are you all on my bed?" Author took her airpod out, Yoongi handing her the one he stole. "And how did you get in my house?"

"Well, your bed is really comfortable." Claudette smiled, her and Namjoon sharing a blanket. "And Jin stole your keys last week and made a copy of your house key for all of us."

"Jin." Author turned towards the eldest, very slowly. Jin slowly backed away, getting off the bed as Author grabbed a pillow. "Come here."

"I should go feed your fish." Jin smiled, holding onto the doorknob.

"I haven't had a fish in six years." Author carefully stood up. "Kook?"

Jungkook grabbed Jin, dragging him to Author, Jin screaming his ass off until Author hit him with the pillow, him falling dramatically on Jungkook.