* chapter fifty one *

"You... you..." Claudette's lips were parted, staring at all of them, words gone from her lips. "You... me...."

"All." Jungkook gestured to them all. "You."

"Me?"

"You."

"You don't have to make up your mind right away Hon." Yoongi walked and sat next to her, patting her back as Claudette still stared, her mind trying to process. "We understand it's a huge thing, especially taking our job into consideration as well as the distance. And we also understand if you say no."

"No?" Claudette turned to Yoongi. "No no. How, how will this work?"

"Well, Yoongi and I will still date, and you'll be in a poly with us." Hoseok spoke up first, Yoongi nodding.

"And Kook and I will still date, but you'll be part of our poly as well as theirs." Taehyung smiled widely, Jungkook nodding quickly as well.

"And then, you'll be in a relationship with Jin, Jimin, and I, individually, but with everyone else as well." Namjoon spoke slowly, pointing to each member once their name was mentioned. "Basically you're going to date all of us, at the same time."

"You'll all be my boyfriend?" Claudette pointed to all of them.

"And you'll be part of two smaller polys as well." Namjoon nodded, all of them smiling, waiting for her response.

"I think we broke her." Jungkook whispered once she didn't respond, still staring.

"Well, this is kinda a huge thing." Taehyung whispered back, the two staring at Claudette, Yoongi trying not to laugh at her blank expression. "She gets to date me."

"And me."

"Mainly me."

"Not uh."

"Yeah huh."

"Not-"

"Yes." Claudette whispered, everyone silencing. Yoongi sat straighter, glancing at the boys before looking back at her. "Yeah... Yes I'll do a poly with you guys."

Yoongi hugged her, he hugged her so tight, Claudette hugging him back. Taekook high fived, Jimin jumping up and down beside them. Namjoon smiled, his heart relaxing from the previous anxiety and fear she'd say no.

"Well, now what?"

---

"I still can't believe you dropped your phone out your window." Namjoon chuckled, Claudette walking beside him as they went to the phone store. "I knew you would be shocked to see us, but I didn't imagine your phone shattering in front of us."

"I react to surprises differently." Claudette rubbed her forehead nervously. "I didn't expect you guys to actually be here already."

"We got a bit excited." Namjoon chuckled, stepping behind her and then walking on the other side of her, him closest to the road now. "We actually didn't get permission to come. So I'm pretty sure Bang has no idea where we are, and neither does ARMY."

"O-oh no, that's not good." Claudette looked up at Namjoon, eyes wide. "Shouldn't you tell Bang?"

"Nah, it's nice being somewhere without restrictions." Namjoon kept his hands in his pockets, knowing Claudette wasn't ready to hold hands. "All responsibilities are gone for a little bit. And it's not that big of a deal, it's only two days."

"It's not like they can fire you guys." Claudette smiled proudly at her little joke. "And aren't you guys partial owners as well?"

"Yes we are." Namjoon chuckled, opening the door for Claudette. "Yes we are."