* chapter one hundred and two *

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

this entire chapter is smut,, like five paragraphs at the end aren't,,, and 1000 some at the end is aftercare

this is written by the lovely -yvnluv-

she's 100000000000/10

i wrote the ending and that's about it, just some mild editting but THIS IS THEIR AMAZING WRITING DONT GIVE ME CREDIT

anyways, have funnnnn

it's a long one

---

The boys and Claudette danced around as they walked to the entrance of their house, their loud singing heard throughout the entire neighborhood. Taehyung spun Jungkook around, Claudette tripping into Jin, everyone laughing.

Hoseok smiled at Claudette's smiling face, happy to hear the laugh they all loved. She looked so happy dancing in that red dress, her curls bouncing around with her, everyone getting lost in her movements.

Once they actually made it inside, which took a while since they decided to hold their own mini-concert outside, they split off in different directions, some going to their rooms while others spent time with the other members.

Taehyung, refusing to leave Claudette's side, following the girl wherever she went, which led him to her room. Claudette, completely oblivious to her boyfriend following her, jumped when she turned around to see the tall male standing behind her.

"Sorry, bubba," Taehyung said, his deep voice letting out a chuckle as he watched her hold her hands to her chest. "I thought you knew I was following you around."

"I clearly did not, but did you need something, Tae?" She asked once she had calmed down, her bright smile on view to blind the whole world.

"Umm... I was wondering if we could watch a movie together," Taehyung said quietly, a bit shy. Claudette smiled even wider, if that was even possible, and frantically nodded her head.

"Of course we can!" She jumped up and down in place, making Taehyung smile at her with the biggest heart eyes. "There's this movie I really wanted to watch, so can we please watch it?"

"Sure, just let me go change into something more comfortable," Taehyung said, quickly exiting the room to change into some comfortable pajamas.

Claudette shook her head, slightly laughing. "What a dork," she muttered to herself. "But he's my dork."

She grabbed her laptop, setting it up at the foot of her bed, opening Netflix and pulling up the movie before changing into her own pajamas. Just as she finished, Taehyung walked back in wearing grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt. He plopped onto the bed, opening his arms for Claudette, wanting to cuddle as they watched the movie.

Claudette chuckled at his childish behavior, but complied happily. She sat down next to him, allowing Taehyung to embrace her in his long arms, placing a leg over her own.

They were interrupted a few times, Jin asking if Claudette wanted a drink, Yoongi wanting time with Claudette, and Jimin trying to steal her, but they all left after a minute. This was Taehyung and Claudette time.

The two watched the movie in silence, occasionally laughing whenever the characters did something funny or made random comments on random things throughout the scenes. It was a fluffy romance movie, cute dates with cute kisses and cuddles. Well, that was until the last part of the movie.

The two characters began to get intimate with each other, a kiss soon escalating into a make-out session. This, however, turned Taehyung on, his head thinking of all these thoughts with Claudette and Jungkook, but mainly Claudette. His desires began harder to hold back, but he masked them as Claudette looked up at him.