* chapter seventy seven *

"Why are you all running?" Jin asked with a smile as they met with the rest of the boys, Claudette and him holding hands

"Why are you all running?" Jin asked with a smile as they met with the rest of the boys, Claudette and him holding hands. "Did we miss something?"

Jungkook pointed a finger at Jin, narrowing his eyes. "Did you f-" Taehyung pulled Jungkook back by his jacket, telling his boyfriend to shut up.

"We just wanted to see what was taking so long." Jimin smoothed out his shirt, Yoongi smirking at Claudette's red face and messed up hair.

"Time to go." Yoongi gestured for them all to go, pulling Hoseok away from them. "Stop staring."

"But-"

"I'm hot, stare at me."

"Can't deny that one."

---

Claudette sat in the front seat after Jimin declared 'the prettiest are in the front.' So naturally, Jin drove and Claudette rode in the passenger's seat.

Did Jungkook have to drag Taehyung from the driver's seat?

Well yes, but that's another story.

yoonie <3

yoon - oi pretty

claud - go 'oi' yourself

yoon - did you two make out

Claudette turned to give Yoongi a look, hiding her phone from Jin. Yoongi blew her a kiss.

claud - that is a possibility

yoon - did he do good

claud - yes i quite enjoyed it

yoon - did he do better than me

claud - we made out?

yoon - ouch

yoon - yes we did, in the closet at bighit

claud - ohhhh

claud - i remember

claud - but maybe you'll have to remind me how it went

Claudette smiled and turned off her phone, doing this whole "flirt" thing really well.

She blames all the books she's read.

yoon - you're playing a dangerous game Cam

yoon - don't forget,

yoon - you're all mine tomorrow

---

Hoseok led Claudette in by his arm, Claudette's hooked loosely with his. They conversed softly as they walked into the restaurant.

Yes, BTS rented the restaurant for a little over an hour. It was needed.

They hired a live band to play for them as well, some smooth dinner music. This was their small attempt at a group date.