122 -angst ver-

"Clauds stop moving around please," Jin grumbled, Claudette hitting his back several times. "Baby, why are you kick-oh my God." Jin rolled around to face Claudette, only to find that she was seizing. "Fuck-Joon!" Jin shook his boyfriend's shoulder, Namjoon quickly waking up. "N-no no no, Clauds baby-" He reached his hand out for her, but her arm hit his, Jin quickly retracting. "What do we do?" Jin, teary-eyed, turned to Namjoon in desperation, holding his hand to his chest.

"Just let her go." Namjoon held Jin tightly, his boyfriend sitting back in his lap. "We can't do anything, just, breathe." Namjoon felt Jin shake in his arms, shake out of fear and anticipation.

Namjoon didn't remember blinking until she finished.

And she laid like a corpse.

"Baby." Jin cried, escaping Namjoon's arms, pulling Claudette into his own. He stroked her hair, rocking her, not to comfort her, but because he needed to physically get his anxiety out of him. "I've got you.

"Okay okay now you just need to wake up and you'll start crying but that's okay because we're both here and you're already in my arms see? See Clauds you're in my arms so it'll be okay when you wake up-wake up Clauds come on Baby-Baby wake up-Joon, Joon why isn't she waking up she should be waking up by now Joonie Joonie she isn't waking up oh God oh God she isn't waking up why isn't she waking up did we kill her?"

Jin stared at Namjoon, tears tracing his face, staring up at his boyfriend.

"Did we kill her?"

"Jin-"

"Wake up!" Jin sobbed, shaking Claudette in his arms. Namjoon watched as her head fell back, her lips parted. "Baby please! Oh God!" Jin cried into her, holding her limp body.

"Jin, breathe." Namjoon's voice was calm, quiet, but what he was feeling did not reflect that. He was screaming inside. He was, clawing at the walls, the white walls inside of him bleeding black ink. His body was covered in the black blood. He pulled his hair, doubling over, screaming and screaming.

Namjoon grabbed Claudette's arm, showing Jin her wrist. "She has a heartbeat, give her a few more seconds. Breathe my Love, breathe."

Namjoon screamed internally.

"Come on Baby." Jin rocked back and forth, Claudette falling out of his arms. "We have to finish Romeo and Juliet. Open your eyes, My Juliet. Please."

Namjoon was tearing the wall down, his outer self staring at her closed eyes. He ripped each and every piece of the wall down, destroying every last part of it until everything was flooded with the black ink. He was suffocating.

The stars stood in silence outside. The moon held its breath. The clouds stopped their dance. Three stars fell, each representing ten seconds that went by. The moon cracked, clouds disappeared. Thunder cracked in anger.

And with a flash of lightning, Claudette opened her eyes.

She gasped, trying to sit up, but Jin had his arms securely around her.

"Oh thank God!" He sobbed out, holding her tightly, Claudette grabbing onto him, breathing heavily.

The black blood drained from Namjoon, leaving him on the ground, not breathing. And a girl covered in freckles knelt beside him, kissing his lips gently.

And his eyes opened.

Rain poured outside, covering the weeping stars in the heavens. The moon released its breath, looking around at its sobbing friends. And then the moon looked down at Claudette, watching her cry too.

But these were good tears.

"There we go." Namjoon whispered, hugging both Jin and Claudette. "We're okay. We're all okay."