* chapter thirty one *

yoongi
hey i had to go into the studio and produce for a while. i asked hoseok if he would take you shopping. figured you're here in seoul now, might as well explore a bit

yoongi
if you don't want to go just let him or i know, neither of us will mind or be offended. seoul is kinda big but hoseok will be with you the whole time

yoongi
oh, and he's gonna bring you to my studio afterwards, i have something i need to tell you

yoongi
have fun and call me if you need anything

I held my phone tightly, rereading the messages over and over. 'Oh God he has something to tell me oh God what did I do-'

"Hey Claudie." Hoseok knocked on the door frame, my door open to the guest room. "Did you get Yoongi's text?"

"I-I did." I stood up, holding up my phone. "I didn't reply yet-"

"Are you gonna go shopping with me?" He asked eagerly, a smile crawling onto my face.

"Yes of course."

claud
i'd love to go shopping with him, thank you so much

yoongi
have fun cam

---

"What?" Hoseok crossed his arms as he watched Yoongi pick out a shirt to wear.

"You're free today right?" Yoongi called over his shoulder, pulling the shirt over his head.

"Yeah, we're gonna go out with Clau-"

"Can you take her shopping for me?" Yoongi walked over to his closet, turning on the lights so he could pick out a jacket.

"Why aren't you?" Hoseok sat on Yoongi's bed, laying back on it.

"Sejin called and said I need to work in the studio for a bit. I'm not the only one, the youngest three have to do dance practice for their solos. And then Jin's got vocals and Namjoon was meeting with Bang I think." Yoongi stuck his head out, holding up two jackets. "Which one?"

"How did I get off today?" Hoseok pointed to the one in Yoongi's right hand, Yoongi putting on the one he held in his left, earning a glare from Hoseok.

"I may or may not have pulled some strings." Yoongi turned off the closet's light, shutting the door silently. Hoseok sighed and stood up, opening the door again and picking up the extra jacket Yoongi had left on the ground.

"Yoongi-"

"Did you want her to be alone here?" Yoongi interrupted Hoseok, Hoseok pressing his lips together as he hung up the jacket, closing the door behind him. "Thought so."

"How long do you want me to keep her out?" Hoseok remained standing this time, bending over and touching his toes for a little stretch.

"Two, three hours." Yoongi shrugged, putting on his watch and turning towards Hoseok. "When you're done, bring her to my studio."

"Her?" Hoseok frowned, not knowing what his boyfriend was getting at.

"And some food thanks Babe." Yoongi smiled gently. "Yes her. I'm confessing, remember?"

"Oh yeah!" Hoseok jumped a bit, Yoongi rolling his eyes, but smiling fondly. "Best of luck!" Hoseok hugged Yoongi, Yoongi patting his back before Hoseok let go.

"Here's my card." Yoongi pulled out his credit card, trying to give it to Hoseok, but Hoseok pushed it away.

"I'll pay for her, I don't mind."

"Well," Yoongi put it back in his wallet, the wallet going in the pocket of his sweatpants. "If she's even the littlest bit interested in something, buy it for her."

"Spoil her is what you're saying." Hoseok smiled, everything falling into place.

"Exactly." Yoongi nodded, kissing Hoseok's cheek. "Show her some form of luxury."

---

"Your food was really, really good." Hoseok started the conversation after they got into his car, just now pulling out of the parking lot of their apartment. "Everyone loved it."

"Yes, I think I noticed by Jungkook's four helpings." Claudette giggled, covering her mouth while she did so. "That boy can eat."

"Oh my gosh never bring him to a buffet." Hoseok gasped, pulling his lip once and glancing over at Claudette. "We literally got kicked out because he ate 46 pieces of bacon."

"Oh no." Claudette laughed, imagine Jungkook continuously going up for bacon.

"Oh it wasn't as bad as Taehyung and Jimin trying to shove the chocolate fountain into Namjoon's bag." Hoseok's voice got louder with the excitement of memories, Claudette's laughter pushing him more and more. Hoseok spilled all kinds of stories about the boys, buffets, zoos, all sorts of fun stuff. Claudette barely had time for air at one point.

"I totally believe that." Claduette laughed, stomping her feet lightly as she laughed, her whole body scrunching up.

'Cute.' Hoseok looked over, a smile never leaving.

sorry this one kinda sucked, i wanted to cry a lot today