* chapter thirty three *

yoongi
how was shopping with hoseok?

claudette
oh my gosh it was so fun

claudette
we went to this post office place and he shipped the clothes to my place already! it was so cool i didn't know they could do that

yoongi
yeah, there's some advanced stuff out there isn't there

claudette
oh i was supposed to ask you, what do you want from chipotle?

yoongi
... did hoseok say you're going to chipotle?

claudette
yeah, why?

yoongi
tell him he can suck my dick

claudette
um, he said 'wait till tonight' haha how did i get in the middle of this-

yoongi
he knows i hate chipotle, just him being a cute little ass

yoongi
but if you want to try it, go for it. and if you don't mind, go somewhere else and pick out something for me?

claudette
yes of course!! you need to eat too!!

claudette
wait omg have you had a smoothie before? jungkook bought me one the other night and it was so good!

claudette
i can buy you a smoothie! the strawberry one is so so good!!

yoongi
sure cam, i'd love one

yoongi
thank you

claudette
i'll see you soon yoongi! we're at chipotle now!

---

Yoongi crossed his arms, standing at the door of his studio, looking into it.

'That's... that's good, right?' He scratched the back of his head, squinting through the dim lights. 'She's a cheery person, she'll probably want more of the lights on.'

Yoongi sighed, rubbing his eyes with the new strength of light beating down in the room. He's got the bouquet of flowers, the plates and napkins, and icecream was in his mini freezer Jimin bought him a few years ago.

He just hoped, no, he prayed this wouldn't be awkward.

Oh my God what if she says no-

"Yoongi?" There was a knock at the door, Yoongi turning his head. "Yoongi it's Claudette- I mean Cameron... Cam, it's Cam, that's what you call me right?"

Yoong grinned, unlocking the door and holding it open for her. "Welcome to my studio Cam." He smiled, watching her eyes widen as she slowly walked in, her arms weakly holding the bags of food.

Hoseok took a step forward, about to walk in, but Yoongi stopped him with a hand on his chest. "Get out."

"Babe I swear-"

"Go dance or something." Yoongi poked Hoseok's nose. "I got this."

"Yeah I know." Hoseok crossed his arms, flicking Yoongi's forehead. "You stayed up all night and made me tell you which way was the best."

"Shut up and go take a nap." Yoongi pushed Hoseok away, a small smile on his lips.

"You better like your food and drink." Hoseok poked Yoongi's chest. "She picked it out."

"I'll like it." Yoongi stuck his tongue out at Hoseok before waving him off, the both mumbling an 'I love you.'

"Yoongi this is so cool!" Claudette had set the food on the table, now pointing to his computers. "Those are so cool!"