* chapter twenty nine *

"Do do do, do do do, do do do." Jin mumbled the Pink Panther theme song as he and Claudette walked into the apartment, bags of leftover McDonalds in their arms.

"Shh." Claudette smiled, walking over to the kitchen. "In the fridge?"

"Yes." Jin nodded his head, opening the fridge door for her.

"It's like empty." Claudette mumbled, easily placing the bags inside, doing Jin's for him as well.

"We haven't been able to make a meal in a while." Jin replied sadly.

"But I'm still allowed to make a meal today, right?" Claudette stepped back as Jin closed the door.

"Yes of course!" Jin smiled, crossing his arms. "I'm ready for your fancy French food."

"I'll try my best." Claudette giggled, Jin glad she didn't cover her mouth this time.

"Do you want to go look at the stars for a while?" Jin gestured to the backyard balcony they had.

"That would be wonderful."

(oh shit i just realized i didn't write eliot in the last chapter...)

---

"You know," Claudette yawned, her and Jin on the bed-like couch, his arm around her, a blanket shared between them, "Every star has a story."

"Really?" Jin mumbled, half asleep like Claudette.

"Yeah..." Claudette yawned again, leaning her head on Jin's shoulder. "I just, can't really remember..." Her words became slow while her eyelids slowly fell over her eyes.

"Ah what a shame." Jin replied, not really processing that she had fallen asleep in his arms. "Maybe,, maybe tomorrow." And Jin too, fell asleep beneath the stars, his head falling on top of Claudette's.

"Look she's asleep!" Jungkook hit Taehyung's arm. "I told you I should've waited out here!"

"No my fault she's snuggling with Jin." Taehyung crossed his arms, a blank expression on his face. Not to mention tired as well. He had told Jungkook he would stay up with him and be waiting for after he told Claudette his feelings... "Oh-"

Jungkook opened the sliding door, stepping out onto the back porch. Taehyung took a step forward as well, uncrossing his arms while he waited for Jungkook's reaction.

'I only saw her legs, not, him.' Jungkook stared at the two, his arms hanging weakly beside him.

"Babe-"

"Let's go to bed Taehyung." Jungkook turned around, his eyes on the ground while he walked past Taehyung, going straight to his bedroom.

Taehyung turned his head, watching Jungkook go, nibbling his bottom lip. 'This isn't good.' Taehyung shut the door Jungkook had left open, turning off the lights that hung above Jin and Claudette.

His phone hit his leg once he took a step forward, Taehyung freezing once an idea clicked inside of him.

Taehyung
hey clauds, mind if i take you grocery shopping instead of jungkook tomorrow?

---

Jin sighed, carrying the now empty bowl to the sink and turned on the water. His eyes squinted through the window, seeing Claudette still asleep on the couch, Eliot laying in front of her face.

A smile crossed his face while he watched Eliot's tail wag, his eyes locked on his asleep owner, eagerly waiting for her to awake, but not trying to wake her himself.

Jin had to leave the window for a few minutes, having to flip the pancakes and push a cup of coffee in a tired Namjoon's hands.

He went back to the window just in time to see her wake up.