* chapter ninety nine *

Jin stood behind Claudette, watching her blend the concealer into her neck. She yawned once, Jin noticing a knot in her hair. As she continued fixing her neck, he started to fix her hair, gently pulling the knots out.

"Thank you." She smiled in the mirror, Jin nodding, following with a smile. "Where are we going?"

"I wanted to buy you a dress for tonight." Jin brushed her hair despite it being perfect already. "We're going to the best restaurant in all of Seoul. All of us boys will be wearing suits."

"Clown suits?" Claudette gave him a teasing look, Jin rolling his eyes with a smile. "That would make one heck of a headline you know."

"ARMY would bully us for so long." Jin rubbed his forehead, Claudette laughing in agreement. "'Remember that time they all dressed as clowns? What a bunch of idiots.'"

Claudette put her concealer away and kissed Jin, patting his head. "My bunch of idiots."

Jin followed her out, too hooked on his love for her to notice where they were going.

"So where are we going?" Claudette asked, going to the kitchen and grabbing a water, handing one to Jin as well. "Hell?"

"Probably." Jin smiled, leaning against the fridge, his eyes not leaving Claudette.

Claudette rolled her eyes with a smile, taking a drink from her water as Namjoon walked in, taking off his sweatshirt while walking.

"Hey," Namjoon waved before taking it off, walking to his room.

"Hey." Claudette smiled, watching him go for a second before turning back to Jin. That's where her eyes narrowed.

Jin kept his eyes the whole while Namjoon walked past them, looking the poor man up and down, smiling slightly while doing so.

Claudette swallowed back a smile and patted Jin's chest.

"You're gay right?" She asked, walking to his room, Jin snapping out of his trance.

"N-no." Jin quickly defended. Too quick. "I'm straight."

Claudette turned on the lights in his room, pulling Jin inside and shutting the door. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

Jin blinked and looked down at her. "What."

Claudette took a step back, letting her eyes drag themselves across his body, Jin' s ears turning red, Claudette raising her chin, finally looking him dead in the eyes.

"That," She stepped forward, Jin stepping back. "Is what you just did to Namjoon."

"I-I did not!" Jin crossed his arms, fumbling for a second.

Claudette pushed him slightly, Jin's back hitting the wall. She smirked softly, loving how flustered he was. "You're bi, aren't you?"

"T-this isn't an interrogation about my sexuality-"

"Yes it is."

"I like boobs!" Jin stood to his full height, Claudette stepping aside as he went to the desk and grabbed his jacket. "Women! W-O-M-E-N. Women."

"And dick." Claudette smiled, opening the door for both of them.

"Boobs." Jin flicked the lights off, letting Claudette walk out first.

"Namjoon has tiddies too." Claudette smiled up at Jin, Jin narrowing his eyes at her. "I'll be keeping my eyes on you Kim Seokjin."

"I'm straight."

"Liar."

"I'm not lying!"

"Mhm. No straight man looks at another man like-"