"Kim Potential..." Part XLI...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part XLI...

On the one hand, Shego thought...Firing a burst of plasma into the main control panel for Bortel's primary lab's manufacture processing plant, tearing it apart and starting several electrical fires.,.

There's a lot to be said for the cathartic power of random, unbridled violence in quelling the lust for revenge...When that said lust could interfere with clear thinking and daughter-saving.

Sound of explosion from a nearby lab where synthodroid Bortel was about his own assigned destructive chore...

On the other...It's a pity to have to sit here playin' around while that maniac and Bortel escape to wherever.

Oh...Wait...

Right...Droidy Bortel said I might "encounter" the good doctor faking prisoner.

Now, what a pity if compliance chipped Shego should, in her natural, bland enthusiasm for her role, blast a plasma-fueled hole in kindly Cyrus Bortel, supposed prisoner of her and the fiendish Drakken?

But then...The bigger crazy would get off safe to do mayhem to my little girl, and the world, later. No, best to see if we can get the dope on his plan for the Throwback and where he's stashed him first, then target the heart and blast away to my heart's content.

See, the benefit of blowing off some of that revenge lust showing already...

Hmmn...Hego and the guys are takin' their time getting down here. I imagine big brother is busy on the roof giving the pre-battle pontification.

I wonder if I should let it slip that lil' sis has got herself a husband...Not that there's much chance those insensitive oafs'd ever think to get us a present.

"Ron...In...Hey, Mom...Sorry, no time..." Potential, opening door of "acquired" car to an uncertain Ron while waving to a troubled-looking but preoccupied Dr. Mrs Possible, busy directing the government agents trying to load the family's most "essential" items...

We can't possibly leave my good china...

...Onto a small truck while also trying to keep an eye on the twins, who were currently engaged in posing questions to the harassed-looking agents.

"Guns and cell phones? That's all you carry?" astounded shake of head...Eyeroll by the other.

"Boys! Let the gentlemen get on with their work! Kim?! Where are you going?!"

"Just the usual, Mom...Catch you guys later...Don't worry!" Potential, offering smile and renewed wave...

"Are we going to Bortel Labs too?" Ron asked, strapping seat belt at her quizzical stare.

Which continuing...Oh...

Wade, a few minutes ago...He answered to her, how did...? Look...

"Sharp, s.o." she grinned, turning into the road. "Keep it up and I may have to take steps to remove you as my overly ambitious sidekick challenging me for leadership of the pack."

That's the Drakken way...Though the beloved may just get a kick upstairs to "chairperson of the board" while we run the real show, she did not say ...Taking the freeway exit...