"Kim Potential..." Part LVI...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LVI...

UN Command Secret Headquarters...Where Wade had decided to venture to pool his talents with the rest of the various teams and forces seeking Drakken and/or Dementor and their ally.

"Any word?" he looked to Hego who stood by a monitor..."Wego! Stop that and resume your search pattern!"

"Afraid not...Besides hunting for their craft and trying to track for anything unique in their own forms, particularly Drakken, Shego, and the Throwback...The boys and I submitted blood samples...We've tried tracing Bortel's funding as well as inspecting all his known facilities...No trace of illegal activity or sign of his people engaged in anything but legit..." frown at screen... "You heard me too, Wego!" He turned back to Wade... "Sorry. Any luck in proving whether or not Kim's been replaced?"

"It's...Possible...Sorry... But I can't prove it without her to test. What about Bortel and Avair at their apartments?"

"Still there...Still doing a little research reading or whatever..." Hego indicated two small screens on which "Bortel" and "Avair" could be seen..."Bortel" calmly reading in large chair, "Avair" at kitchen table, eating a sandwich and reading a journal...

Hmmn.... Well...

"Say, how about the Throwback's funds?...He must have several fortunes stashed from his different times backing different dictatorships? If we could get a handle on those...?"

"The chubby boy is wise..." a voice from behind Hego.

"Mr. Secretary General...." Hego nodded. As the short figure of the UN Secretary General, Bu Tai Sinclair of Singapore stepped forward, cherubic face beaming.

"And quite correct...If we could 'get a handle' on the Throwback's funds, it is likely we could trace them back to him. He likes to pay his own way rather than rely on allies. Unfortunately..." Eyeing another figure next to him, in grey business suit, white blouse, tightly bunned brown hair... "Our financial tracing expert, Ms. Rothsweig of the Swiss Deutschbank."

Rothsweig nodding...

"He's gotta have started draining them since he broke confinement, sir." Wade noted.

"And we have been checking all sources of international finance, both legal and not...But as yet nothing in recent days that can't be accounted for." Ms. Rothsweig noted.

"What about Drakken? I know he's been hitting museums for funding but he must've had to sell it?"

"We've been keeping an eye out for the items to appear on the various black markets..." Sinclair nodded. "Three have been found circulating but no luck as yet tracing them back to their source...Dead ends in each case..."

Wade sighing... "Drakken's always been good at masking his funds...Or rather, Shego...Using her Billionaires' Club connections to hide them as completely legit sources...Hmmn...Wait...Lindendon is a Nazi, more or less, right?"

"One of the last not currently in custody..." Sinclair.

"And Nazis love to disguise their funds in Swiss bank accounts, right? All of them did during the war, didn't they?"

Hmmn...Hego pondered. That would explain why all Go family trust funds come in from a secret Swiss bank account, given great-grandfather's unfortunate political choices.