"Kim Potential..." Part LXXVII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LXXVII...

"Lost Island", main control room...

Lindendon, attracted by the sounds of activity, entering to see Bortel busy at the console, henchthugs eagerly dispatching reports and monitoring their own screens... Avairius watching the goings-on from his seat, a bit glumly.

"Friend Alan? Bit of a ruckus?" LIndendon, pleasantly as he came to Avairius...Requesting his own special chair politely from a passing henchthug who hurried to comply.

"Looks like we have a lead on Drakken...Shego was at the surface nearby, making a transmission to the Possibles." Avairius explained. "Seems she wanted them to know Kimberly was still secure."

"Drakken making an attempt to bargain? Or bring the UN down upon us?"

"Probably both, Colonel." Bortel had come over.

"Professor...Excellent work as always, I see...Do we have anything solid yet?"

"Drakken's maintained his shielding from our tracking systems but we are sweeping the transmission area and..."

"Professor!" a technician/henchthug called... "On screen!"

"Main screen." Bortel commanded.

An image of Shego in deep diving suit, being pulled down by cable...No longer struggling, resigned to be reeled in...

Rather occupied trying to maintain a sour expression, unable to repress the occasional beam of pleasure...

"We have them." Lindendon beamed. "Follow her!"

"What's up, boys?" Potential had quietly entered the room, Wendy tending her.

"I'm fine...Thanks." To Avairius' worried expression as she took a seat next to him, Wendy standing by.

"Well, well...If it isn't EStM..." she smiled at the image of Shego being pulled down.

"Just as you predicted, Miss Drakken..." Bortel, smiling at her.

"And your father is no doubt at the end of that cable..." Lindendon added.

"Great...Our deal is still in effect?"

"Without reservation, dear." Lindendon nodded. "So long as the good doctor surrenders..."

"Fire on her..." Potential commanded.

All three looking at her set face...

"Miss Drakken?" Bortel stared.

"At this depth a near miss..." Avairius noted.

"You want Dad to surrender fast, fire." Potential grimly. "And aim close...Don't worry, she's not easy to kill. I oughta know."

"Excellent notion...I concur." Lindendon beamed. " With your permission, Professor?"

"Uh...Ja...Tell #2 to fire...But don't hit her." Bortel turned to a technician/henchthug.

Avairius, anxious look...

"You might wanna let me handle the surrender negotiations..." Potential noted calmly. "My dad is full of tricks and he naturally will trust me before any of you."