"Kim Potential..." Part XXVII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part XXVII...

A triumphant Aviarius leered at his prisoners...Drakken and Shego now covered by several goons with primitive (Drakken sniffed, noting) but effective (Shego pointedly reminded) guns.

The great Drakken brought low by me...Hah...

Sidekick, indeed...Glare...

"So...Where's Dementor?" Shego eyed him... "Don't he want in to have his Big Speech moment with us?"

Hmmn...Drakken blinked...Aviarius equally surprised...

"You're villains...Why would we give you the Speech? Don't tell me you've gone all Team Go again?"

Point there, Shego noted internally...

Think maybe this ersatz mother thing is starting to affect my sense of self...

"Well, maybe a rivals' cornered speech?" Drakken suggested.

Aw you...She beamed, instantaneously returning to frowning glare at Aviarius...

Covering for my lil moment of role displacement there...

"Yeah...What I meant...Exactly...Anyway, where is the lil' masked butter ball?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Aviarius sneered.

Gotta keep that "lil butterball" handy for future reference when I do the betray my partner thing...That's pretty good...

"Obviously he's in Capitol City...At the State Archives and Arts Center?" Drakken, pleasantly smug...

"How did...I mean..." Aviarius, hastily...

Drew...You sly lil'...I take back several sharp cracks as to your genius, Shego beamed...

...

State Archives and Arts Center...

Noise from the foyer area...Even as Dementor received the message from his squad leader.

"So sorry to end dis nice talk...It seems your 'partner''s people haft arrived.  Retreat, ladies und gentlemen!" he noted, calling to Potential from the rear of the gallery. "Gutbye for now, Miss Possible...Ve shall meet..."

"Right now...?" Potential, grinning, as she landed in front of him. "You're right about that gas being excellent camouflage, Prof..."

"Hmmn...Impressive...Und all I haft to offer ist der rather mundane taser though of a type designed to overload even your battle suit's protection...People?!"

Several support goons whipping out tasers and aiming her way as she lept...

The door of the gallery to the foyer thrown open, a host of Drakken henchthugs and synthodroids appearing...

"Nice...And intriguing...To see Drew cares so much." Dementor noted to Potential still dodging his people's taser bolts.

"Surrender, Dementor...Your time is over." A familiarly Vaderish voice...

"Hey, Walt!" Potential waved from her spot.

"Stop!" Dementor fiercely...Two of his people now displaying what appeared to be bombs...Large ones.

"I should mention ve haft your boss...And beloved..." glance to a suddenly nervous Potential.

Dad? Glare forming...

"And we have you..." Walter noted in Vader tones. Dementor's thugs eyeing each other.

Guy is good...

"Nice...Herr Jones..." Dementor smiled. "But ve are leaving now und either you can let us leave peaceably or we can leave bodies behind, including your employer und his chief minion."

Dad...And EStM? Oh... Potential's glare furious now...

"You got the doc, huh?" Walter, switching to normal tones... "I doubt that...And Dr. Drakken doubts you're the suicidal type."

Yeah...Potential nodded...Though troubled yet...

"Aviarius?" Dementor spoke into his cell... "Put Drew on the line for his boys...Here, my friend..." he tossed the cell.

"Boss?" Walter, a bit concerned now.  "Yeah, we got here fine, everything's ok except we gotta bit of a standoff here...You really with Dementor's goons?"

Hey...No need to be insulting to your fellow craftspeople...the female squad leader who'd been chasing Ron frowned at him.

"Ok...Ok...You sure, boss? Well, ok..."

Jesus, Shego...Potential frowned... Way to fail Dad, bitch...

Course, if they harm a black hair.  But after all, you're family...And it does make it easier for me to kill you...

"Are they all right?" she called. Glare at the beaming Dementor...

Ja, definitely Love...

Excellent...

"Yeah...Uh...Former Archfoe Kim Possible...Very nice of you to be concerned for our supervillain but as yet uncharged since prison and possibly reformed boss in danger from this maniac."

Oh, please...Dementor rolled eyes...

"So?" Potential, anxiously...

"He says take the sob and don't worry about him and Shego..." Walter, shrugging a bit...

Dementor staring...

Now dat ist a surprise...Drew Drakken sacrificing himself?

Dear God...It is Love...

On both sides?

Lord, talk about screwing up what vas looking like a perfectly gut plan, you blue moron...Hah, ha, ha...

Even more excellent...

"No! Wait Walter! That's an order!" Potential called...

"Ma'am?"

"You heard me! Back off, Walter! Please?" she urged.

Walter frowning but reluctantly waving the team to stand down...

"And your fellas too..." she eyed Dementor. Who nodding, waved his people to take defensive stances, the two carrying bombs lowering them cautiously...

"Ok, Professor...Lets talk...Alone...For real..." she eyed him...

"What you say?!" Aviarius stared at Drakken, grabbing the cell phone from him...

"Don't worry about me...Protect Kimberly"?

"Drakken? What the heck? Have you exposed yourself to the Attitudinator?"

You might be righter about that than you think...Shego, faint smile...