"Kim Potential..." Part LXXXI...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LXXXI...

Meanwhile, about half an hour before...Half a world away, in the Pacific...

Aboard the Drakken submersible...

"Whoa!" Drakken cried as the shock wave from the detonation of the charge launched by Dementor's pursuit craft reached the submersible, tossing it violently... "Hold on!" he grabbed for Shego's hand as she stumbled... "Walter? Status report?!"

"No serious damage, Boss...Detonation about 100 feet off our port side. I'd said it was deliberate to try and find us. They haven't got a lock on us, yet." Walter reported.

"At this rate they will soon or sink us...Better take us down fast, Walter." Drakken ordered.

"Aye, aye, Boss! Diving!"

The submersible dived at a steep angle.

"When we near bottom, level off and hug ground...That may give us some protection...And head toward the best estimated coordinates of Dementor's base. If we can move in they won't be able to risk more charges even if they spot us." He noted.

"Thanks..." Shego beamed at him. "I know why we're not cutting and running."

"Not as long as we have any chance to help our baby..." he nodded.

"Walter?" Shego called. "This is liable to be pretty dangerous...If you want to eject now and head for shore in one of the escape suits?"

"Evaculate? At our moment of triumph...?" Walter, in his best Vader...Grin back to the Drakkens.

"You are a good friend, Walter." Shego beamed. "And a wonderful uncle..."

"Ma'am..." he bowed head.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"I see..." Lindendon eyed Dementor, then the newly out-of-hospital gown Potential, both seated in the control room with Lindendon, Avairius, and assorted technican/henchthugs...Wendy hovering nervously near Potential, monitoring her pain levels.

Quite high, she occasionally noted by text to Dementor...And no doubt adding to her forceful and insistent manner.

"You're sure you were in telepathic connection with Miss Possible? I don't mean to doubt you, but an operation such as you propose is not to be taken lightly."

"Dr. Bortel can confirm what I've said." Potential, calmly. "But I want an agreement and I want us to get moving...You do want Possible as well as any of Dad's equipment and records you can still grab, right?"

"Most definitely...Professor?"

"EEG readings and PETT scannings do show readings similar to the very few strange recordings in possible telepathic incidents...And our Miss Drakken is more than a twin to Miss Possible...Even her brainwaves are a perfect match. I cannot say mit certainty but I believe it is possible that she und Miss Possible shared the same healthy body for seconds. Instinct would drive her mind to seek it if available and if connection existed. And if Miss Possible were still comatose while being released from her frozen state, blocked from further consciousness by Miss Drakken's arrival in her brain...All I can say is...It ist possible she was Miss Possible. Uh, sorry." He eyed Potential's share.