"Kim Potential..." Part LVII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LVII...

Drakken lair...

"So...It is confirmed?" Walter in deep throated glory.

"Yeah..." Barclay nodding...

Getting a bit much with that James Earl Jones, Walt...And the Boss and Bossess left me in charge.

"There's no doubt from our surveillance drones following the boss and Dementor's boat...They're at Lost Island...And a group of Dementor's smaller craft have left the island and are heading for the United States."

"Could be the Throwback's planning to nuke or threaten to nuke or otherwise hit, cities...Capture the US first, then come for us." Sally suggested.

"Single line trajectory, our way...I doubt it. And an awful small force to take out America...More like 'The Mouse That Roared'" Barclay shook head.

"Say, why do they call it 'Lost Island' if it's an uncharted island...How would people know about it? Or was it where they filmed 'Lost'?" Sally asked, she and Walt observing the map of 'Lost Island' and the larger world map on display.

"That was Hawaii. No, 'Lost Island''s a legend...It was discovered several times by shipwrecked sailors but never located again after the last report. Maybe because of that massive volcano on the island, probably changing its shape with each eruption." Barclay pointed to video of said volcano...Steaming.

"But Dementor found it...?" Walter asked.

"Actually it looks more like it was the Throwback's friends, given the old Uboat pens and the fortress in the shape of a swastika..." Barclay indicated several screens. "I'd guess he told Dementor about the place and they decided it was the best place to run from the UN."

"Well, what do we do?" Sally asked. "Call the UN?"

The others, including various other henchthugs still on duty at the lair, looking at her...

Uh...

Aren't we the bad guys?...Sorta, still?

"Anonymous tip...Right, Sally?" Walter, gallantly covering...To her grateful beam...

Aww, you...

"Not bad, if they'd believe a tip like that...But, even if we could, Sal...Dementor and the Throwback and our guys must be coming this way like the Boss figured." Barclay noted. "There's the real nub..."

"Well then..." Walter, determined look at the screens... "The Boss' plan is on and it's..."

"Show Time..." he intoned.

"Luke, he is the Man...If not your father..." Barclay grinned, grabbing microphone..."Testing, TESTING...Sorry...Ok, folks...They're on their way...This is it! Red alert!"

"All nonessential personnel?" "Evac'd..." Sally confirmed.

"Records on transport of Possible and equipment to the new place?" "Erased..." Walter, checking, nodded.

"Drone surveillance?" "Locked on targets, maintaining their distance." a henchthug noted to Barclay's query.

"Smokescreens?" Cough...From two henchthugs at end of hall.