"Kim Potential..." Part LII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LII...

White room....Bright...Too bright...Squeak...

Aw, thank God...

"Rufus? You're ok?!"

Happy squeal...Scamper on chest... "Yeah, me too, I guess."

"I'm ok, too." Wanly amused voice...

Ron peering over rail to see Potential in chair...Handcuffed...

"Hey."

"Hey. How are you?" anxious tone. "They told me you had a skull fracture, you've been out for two days."

"I'm ok...I guess...For boy with skull crack."

"Ron, I'm sorry...But you should've known enough to fasten your seat belt..." sigh...

"Yeah. Thanks for saving my life, I guess."

"Anytime..." weak smile.

"So they're holding us, huh?" he eyed her.

"Looking like it...At least we're not dead." Smile.

"Your boss wouldn't like that, I'm sure." Frown...

God...Was hoping the skull fracture might've put that notion and the last two days outta his head...

"Ron..." she began... "Ok, fine." She eyed his set look, he lying flat on back in the bed...Eyeing ceiling as Rufus eyed her from his chest.

"...You don't believe me....Fine, let that pass for now..." she waved a hand. "We still need to work together to get outta here..."

"Uh-huh..." he replied, not looking at her.

God, he would have to be ten times sexier in defiant, clever mode. If I coulda just turned him a little more to the Evil side...

Eh, who's kidding whom?...He had me at good.

"...And I love you, no matter what you think..."

"I suppose you still think you do..." he shrugged. "Or maybe you're just a very good liar now."

"I wasn't bad even when you trusted me..." she grinned.

"C'mon, Ron..."sigh...

"Is she dead?" he replied after a pause...

"Uh...Who?"

"You know who...Is Kim dead?" coolly.

God...I better signal for an "interrogation" quick...This ultra cool posing of his is destroying me...

"Ron...You're being ridiculous..."

And oh, so studly...

Oh, gosh...God...This is all cause...He really does think I might be...

"Ron, you love me so much...?" she trembled...

"Of course I love Kim..." cool reply. "And if she's dead..."

Whoa...She blinked...

"Where is this coming from?" she blurted...

"You and your boss think I don't love Kim that much?..." he frowned. Rising in bed