"Kim Potential..." Part LIV...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LIV...

Whoa...Barclay, Walter, Sally, assorted Drakken henchthugs and synthodroids watching the main viewscreen at Chez Drakken...

The droids naturally a bit downcast watching 535's sad end...

Such is the life of a synthodroid...

Still, a sacrifice for the greater good, namely our Creator's little girl...

"We better warn the Missus..." Sally urged. "It won't do for her to show just now..."

"Not sure just where she is, her jet's shielding is pretty good." Barclay noted. "I'll have to do a general broadcast."

"No..." Sally shook her head... "Use 535's frequency, her...Its...Link to the Boss...Shego must be monitoring..."

"But..." Barclay gulped...

"He'll be madder if she's really killed by the Throwback on landing...Quick!" Sally, anxiously.

"There She...Goes..." Walter noted, watching the green-and-black suited body fall into the water...

She will be remembered with honor, one of the human henchthugs noted kindly, patting the droid next to her.

"Boss...Shego...Better play it 'Shego's dead, oh no!'..." Barclay, hurriedly to his headset microphone... "Ma'am?! Really recommend you pull back!"

"What?" Drakken, trying to listen, while maintaining poise...

"Shego..." Avairius, equally shaken at the tragic sight... "No..." And the new Miss Possible's little flying pirouette of victory.

"What is going on here?" Dementor, staring... "Vas that Ms. Go und Ms. Drakken?"

Potential descending toward the deck, cautiously eyeing below...

Oh, God...Dad...Don't blow this...

Not sure if I've got enough fuel to haul you and Ron away...Even if I could get to you both in time...

"Repeat, play along 'Shego dead, oh no!'..." Barclay urgently.

Hmmn?

Hmmn...Shego in cockpit frowned...

Well, my double's been creamed, eh?...Slight grin...

Bet that was cathartic, sweethearts...And I do mean both of you...

"All right, Barc...I'm pulling up...I'll follow close in...For now..." she told her mike.

"Well done, Barc!" Walter patting...Sally beaming...Walter glancing round.

"Stopped her, guys!"

Faint cheers...Uncertain...

"Good thing!" he explained... "But..." he eyed the downcast droids... "Lets have a moment of silence for our fallen..."

"Sister..." Sally hissed. "They go with the last gender taken."

"...Sister, 535..." best Vader tones... "She has given the last full measure of devotion."

Bowed heads...

Barclay...When I have a moment alone...Drakken thought, trying to listen while keeping attention on his new "partners".