"Kim Potential..." Part XIII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part XIII...

"Ok, now...Take your position. Kimberly?!"

"Yeah?" Whoa! A sulky Potential blowing on nails jumped as a plasma bolt slammed into the gym weight rack just behind her...Instantly leaving nothing but two melted metal stumps on the floor support and two hundred pound dumbbell weights crashed to each side.

"I said..." Shego said quietly...Yet firmly enough to earn a slight dousing of the bored pose Potential had tried to resume... "Take your position and we'll start. Thank you."

Potential nervously moving to the spot on the gym floor Shego had indicated. But attempting to resume pose, brushing hair back languidly.

"Hey!" she jumped as a plasma bolt struck the floor between her legs. "No fair, EStepM...You didn't say we were starting..."

"Hello? We're Evil. We don't give warnings to our foes, Kimberly." Shego shook her head. "Now take up...What?"

"You're trying to kill me...You hate me!" Potential had run inbetween two of the henchthugs...Walter and Barclay...Assigned to help set up the gym for the practice. "Don't let her kill me! Daddy wouldn't like it! Kill her!"

"Kimberly..." Shego sighed...

Knew she was afraid of my bolts...At that bank heist she jumped a mile when I had to burn the vault door open.

"Guys! Who's Dad's new superweapon to destroy Kim Possible?! Don't let her hurt me!"

Yeah...Some superweapon...Shego frowned.

"Kimberly...Come out...I'm not going to kill you. Yet."

Though God knows...

And I know you still hope to do me in...First chance you get.

"You're lyin'...I remember from my goodsie twin...You lie!"

Hey...

"I never lied to Kim Possible." Frown. "When did she think I lied?"

"Uh...I dunno...But you lie." Potential insisted. "She lies, guys. Kill her!"

Yeah, right...Like these two could...Shego grinned at the two nervous henchthugs.

"Kim, you're scaring Walter and Barclay cause they're thinking I might get mad and kill them. I want you to settle down, come out, take a good position, and let me see how much you've retained from your original."

"No...This is stupid. I'm Kim Possible's clone. I don't need any training from some loser foe I beat every other day and twice on Sundays."

"You never beat me twice on a Sunday." Shego frowned.

"Eh..." Potential shrugged.

"Kimberly...Your dad wanted you to train. You heard him at breakfast."

Ohhhh...

"Fine. But you can't touch...JESUS!" she shrieked as the latest bolt came within two inches of her face.

"So the Possibles are Christian? I didn't know that." Shego asked, politely...With leer.

"Don't move, Walter. Please?" Potential, now back hidden between Walter and Barclay.

"Yeah, don't, Walter...This takes careful aim and I wouldn't want to deprive us of your magnificent villainous cackle ..." Shego beamed.