"Kim Potential..." Part LXXXIV...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

(Note-Someone asked if I've dropped this. Not at all, but I have been tied up with work, other things, and a bit of post-depression depression dreadfully missing the late missus as holidays and another birthday approach. And I've wanted time to consider how to wrap up this tale as I want it to go, geek...or Greek, tragedy style while remembering it is a young adults' genre and I don't wish to weigh it down too much. But it is continuing, albeit slowly...)

Part LXXXIV...

"Dad..." Drakken backed away as Kim moved to embrace him...Shego uncertainly eyeing Potential who shrugged.

"She's a littlee bit twisted since wakin'...Is sister dear..." grin. Stifling a groan...

"Kimberly..." Shego put a hand on her arm. Potential staring at her...Waving her off...

A glare and yet...A wistful gratitude...

I saw the "Oh...Mom..." on her lips...Shego thought, nodding and stepping back, looking to Original Kim who was shaking head as she sat on the infirmary bench, as if trying to clear.

"Drakken..." she looked at Drakken again... "What's happened to me?" plea...

"I don't know, Kim..." he answered, earnestly. "We'll try to find out...Please just let me do a few tests. I want to help you."

"Please, daddy..." she eyed him. "I'm scared." She fainted suddenly...Drakken rushing to keep her from fall off the bench.

"Kimberly..." Shego moved to grab Potential as she collapsed as well but remained conscious.

"Dad..." Potential eyed him as he set Kim gently back down on the bench. "I'm your daughter..." slightly grim tone...

"Don't ever doubt that Kimberly." Shego, firmly. "He nearly died a little while ago for you."

"No, Shego...Kimberly..." Drakken turned to face her. "I know exactly what you mean...And I can guess what you're considering...And my answer is, I would die for you, my child, my daughter...I'll do anything to help you I can. But I won't do that." She regarded his set face...

"Well, maybe nature's doin' it for me..." she replied quietly.

"What?" Shego looked at the two staring at each other...

"Baby needs a new home..." Potential, grim smile at her.

"What?" Shego stared.

Oh...She looked at the unconscious Kim.

Oh my God...

"That's impossible..."

"Not for me and my dad..." Potential grinned. "I'm the world's most perfect transplant match now..."

Drakken had come to her quietly...Taking her hand, sitting by her. They looked at each other a moment, Potential, one tear running now... "Daddy...I hurt...All over..." she put her head in his lap, sobbing...

"I know, baby..." he wept, stroking her hair... "I know..."

"Kill me..." she whispered, head buried in his lap. "If you won't help me, kill me...I'm suffering, Daddy...I'm suffering..." Drakken, shaken, but hanging on, stroking her...A quick glance to Shego...