"Kim Potential..." Part III...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part III...

Night...

A dark and dank street in a slimy, sleazy corner of Middleton...Where only the lowest of the low hobnob...Or do business...

Yep...Just about the kind of place I'd expect to be taken on our third day back together...Shego frowned at the trash-strewn street.

"What a mess..." Drakken, echoing aloud her thought. "I mean we may all be of the criminal persuasion here but nothing says we can't keep the streets clean. Boys?" he pointed. Several of their accompanying henchthugs setting to work picking up trash.

"Hey..." an old man sleeping by trash bag grabbed at his bag being taken.

"Oh...Sorry...Boys, give the gentleman back his heap of personal items. Really sorry." Drakken noted.

Shego rolling eyes... "So how much longer are we gonna..." Screeching sound as a rather nondescript, battered van turned the corner.

"Till now..." Drakken beamed.

"Hey, Doc..." the happy, oily voice of Jack Hench from the open rear doors of the van. "If it isn't my favorite customer...Hey, how was prison this time?"

"Oh, not so bad, Jack. How've you been?"

"Good, good...Some slowdown in the trade due to that lil' minx of a superhero, the Possible girl...But keeping together."

"Are we gonna spend the whole night out here?" Shego glared.

I mean, there's a nice moon...And the park's just a mile away. Besides, this isn't a good neighborhood.

"Looks like someone needs another attitude adjustment, eh doc..." Hench chuckled.

Hmmn...He quieted at Shego's vicious glare...And firing up of plasma.

"Shego..." Drakken put up a hand.

"Sorry, kiddo. No offense intended." Hench noted, hastily. "So Doc, the printouts and blueprints of that highly classified and banned research leading to that amazing device, known as the Attitudinator..." he presented the sheaf of plans with a flourish.

"Jack, you always come through...Thanks." Drakken beamed.

"Er...Shego...Pay the man."

Grrr...

"Now, the park...Or I call my bank and stop the check..." she noted as a beaming Hench waved and closed doors, the van departing.

"Fine...But what exactly's in the park that you're so anxious to see?" Drakken eyed her, puzzled.

Uh... "Old enemy...I've been just waiting to catch them by the light of a full moon." she noted, hastily.

"Someone I know?"

"You might say that..." she looked away. "Come on..." she took his arm. "Boys, keep a sharp eye out at least we get out of this neighborhood, willya?" she addressed the thugs...Who seemed a bit nervous as they peered round.

"You know...You think with Kim Possible dealing with all the really big stuff the Middleton cops could at least patrol this part of town a little better." she noted to Drakken.

...

"It's strange...Three days and no further movement on whoever...Drakken, Monkeyfist, or whoever's part." Ron noted to Kim as they sat at the Possible kitchen table. "I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in our foe's rather slow moves. Though I suppose if it is Drakken one could be impressed by his new found patience."