"Kim Potential..." Part C...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part C...

"So let me get this straight...Thanks, hon...Two sugars? Great." The Great Leader, taking another cup of tea from the nervous young woman who'd served them earlier, addressed Shego. "We let you 'escape' and make it to the capsule and you'll deal with Colonel Lindendon?" mock-solemn tone, chuckle at end.

Guards, uncertain as to content but sure chuckling was required, joining in for a moment...

"He's divided himself. He told us he's having to tap a lot of energy to maintain his state. I might be able to inflict some damage now." Shego insisted.

"The key word, sweetheart... 'might'...No, thanks." Kim noted firmly, staring at the vast screen, the rocket displayed.

Wish we could risk going to Netflix on this thing for a while but Colonel Hitler in there wants an audience...

"If I've 'escaped' and who wouldn't buy that I could, from you and your morons..." Shego noted. "He can't blame you..."

"Uh-huh. He being such a model of restraint and calm logic." Kim noted.

"I'm going to anyway...Save yourself a little trouble..." Shego urged.

He gave dark look...

"This might be your one chance to get rid of him, while he's weakened...I'll be the one taking a chance here."

"You really think...?" he began, cautiously...

"You...Foolish... Traitor..." the young woman standing at the tea service glared, pulling gun and shooting...Shego deflecting bullet...

"Guards!" Kim howled...The men moving to grab the woman who managed to shoot one then back off, threatening. Shego carefully firing a minimal burst, the woman collapsed.

"My own ex-wife..." Kim sighed. "This is what happens when you go easy in the divorce..." he shook head.

"One of Lindendon's?" Shego stared...Looking around...Then at the woman on the ground...Hmmn...

Black wig? She's a blonde? Wait...Isn't she?

"Isn't that?" she turned to Kim..."I thought she was killed trying to escape the US, with her family..."

"Can't believe he could turn her against me...After all we've meant to each other after I helped her escape and I didn't feed her to my dogs when I got bored with her. But her dad was inclined to the Nazi eugenics thing. Well, I knew someone here had to be one of his...  She didn't have time to contact him...If you're gonna go, go..." Kim sighed. "We can go with the 'escape' thing but you better take out most of the guards here and along the way..."

"She'll talk..." Shego noted, rising...

"She won't. You don't wanna know why." Kim, grimly.

"You're a credit to Humanity, Kimmer..." Shego glared.

"Go or I contact the Colonel now, not ten seconds from now..." firm stare. "And we will be using real ammo to stop you, fair warning... Guards!" he cried out in Korean for them to stop the 'escaping' prisoner...Shego racing off, striking one guard, then an attendant blocking the exit doorway with plasma bursts.

"Get me a link to the capsule and inform the guards, Shego has escaped!" Kim informed a couple of guards rushing in from the exit Shego had just rushed out by...