"Kim Potential..." Part XLIV...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part XLIV...

"Anything bothering you...?" Potential eyed Ron as they drove along.

"I mean apart from the fact you're upset that we're in a car I 'requisitioned' last night? Which requisition the police, FBI, and the local, state, and federal government reps at the conference this morning told you they'd ok'd, with generous compensation to the owner who was happy to be of service to Humanity and receive twice the car's value...Even the Dalai Lama told you it was ok when you seemed still kinda...."

Though he did give me a look...Potential frowned to herself. I think he sensed something wrong.

"That does still bother, a little...But..." sigh...

"Look, I'm sorry about Rufus...I'll see an allergist or something...Maybe something can be done. You know I wish I could just go on repressing as always...For your sake, baby. I'll try." Winning smile, glance.

Sure I will...Till I manage to lose the little...Thing...In the nearest toilet.

"That's a concern, but I understand...Thanks for dealing so well, sorry I didn't realize what you were going through to let him hang." sigh...

Makin' me work for this, eh? Inwardly frowning...

Wait. He couldn't have puzzled it out?

Maybe that bitch mother...Evil StepMother...Of mine, after I saved her...To wreak vengeance?

For what, saving her?

Well...Not killing her...Same difference.

"Ron? Please...I'm likely to be in the fight of my life here soon and..."

"There ya go..." he nodded.

"Oh..."

Oh...Delighted smile...

"Ron? You're worried for me? Oh, that's so nice."

"He's such a sweet boy..." Shego, listening and watching on lair viewscreen via surveillance drone 142, noted to Sally...Who eagerly nodded.

"Kim? Nazi? Super Nazi? Super Nazi who hates women? Super Nazi who hates women and enjoys killing?" Ron shook head...

"So, you're hurt I didn't say I was worried for you? Help me out here, love of my life..." grin.

Hey, I've only had one...

Beaming Sally patting a beaming, weeping Shego...Oh...

"KP..."

"Sorry...But you know I will get this guy with extra pleasure for your sake...Just sayin'."

"Thanks...But I'd prefer you not do any getting' on this one...Kim, this one's not for you to handle alone. Or even with some of those guys."

"I agree." She nodded.

"You...Do?"

"Sure...Ron, my name's not Hego...I'm not stupid or insanely vain about my abilities and I don't have a death wish. I've no plans to go meeting this guy alone in some dark lair. That better?"

If I believed you, sweetheart...Shego frowned...Yeah...

"Some." Nod. "But we went to Bortel's place...?"