"Kim Potential..." Part XLIII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part XLIII...

Whoa...Shego found herself flying a moment, then down...On the roof...

Potential glaring at her...

You work, you plan...And at the last moment, the damned cloned heart gets in the way...

"Kimberly?..." Shego stared at Potential...

Noting the tear running down one cheek.

Hmmn... Lindendon frowned at the screen...

Typical bourgeois morality after all...Foolish girl...

Still, I sensed real anger and hatred there...I truly believe she wanted to kill the woman...

Could just be the beneficial effect of this "Drakken"'s control, I suppose.

The screen flickered...

"The complex's surveillance system is losing power to the fires and damage, sir..." a guide noted. "We'll try to switch to our mobile surveillance."

"By all means..." polite nod... "I'd not wish to miss any of this."

"So talk, Shego..." Potential glared... "Where's the Throwback and what's this all about?"

Uh...But, honey...

Well, I guess given the sitch this mother-daughter moment does have to sit a bit...

"I have my orders..." blank look...

"Wait...What's that on your forehead?" Potential, peering...Perhaps a bit exaggeratedly...

Oh, right...Clear Drew...Very good...

And...May not such a special moment...My continued existence being useful...

Though, no...She did spare me...That was real...

Oh, my poor baby...My poor little girl...I...

Whoa!...She felt herself being grabbed...And pulled up...

"Shego!" Potential cried...

Staring at the hovering craft and the two synthodroids carrying a struggling Shego off...And in through a sliding metal panel door...

"Drew!..." she glared at Drakken at the controls...

"Thank God..." he sighed. "Hurry, fellas, lets be off!"

"Drew! Kimberly and I had it all under control. Why'd you have to come in all...?"

His woebegone look shattering her poise...As the craft roared off...Barclay in henchsuit at the controls.

"Oh, sweetheart..." she sighed... "It's all right, but things were going fine. Now you've gone and incriminated yourself."

"It didn't look fine to me." He frowned. "What was that, letting Kimberly knock you off that roof? If she hadn't grabbed you back...It would have been very difficult to catch you without our smashing into the ground..."

"Just acting..."

"Shego..."

"Drew..." wry smile... "Thanks for coming to my rescue... Drew..." little gasp... "You saw...She couldn't do it...She had the chance and she couldn't..." sob...