"Kim Potential..." Part LXXXIII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LXXXIII...

"Lost Island" platform control room...

Into which a wary Drakken, anxious Shego, uncertain Walter were being led by a group of Dementor henchthugs...

"Dad! Oh, Dad!" Potential racing for him, throwing herself upon him...

Shego staring...

"Kim!" she gasped...

"Kimberly?!" Drakken cried out, as she embraced him, kissing him...

Lindendon frowning a little...He'd had the big speech of triumph all prepped, Avairius thought, a bit sympathetically...

Bortel standing by Avairius, eyeing the family reunion a bit nervously, a bit triumphantly...

"I'm ok...Sorta..." Potential, wan grin, pulling back... "Dr. Bortel did all he could for me...Honestly." She nodded to Bortel's careful look.

"Thank you, Cyrus." Drakken nodded. "I appreciate it...I owe you my daughter's life, I know." Bortel, a slight bow...

"Kim..." Shego, still anxious... "Are you in pain?"

"Some." Potential eyed her... "But having Dad here..." she beamed. "I know he'll make it all better."

"Kimberly..." Drakken sighed...And broke down, suddenly...

"Drew, Drew..." Shego put an arm round him...Potential eyeing her...A hard look but which faded immediately as Drakken's sobs began.

"Daddy...Daddy, I'm all right...I'm not really in pain...Dad..." she hugged him. "I'm ok, I'll be ok..."

"My fault...All of it..." Drakken groaned...

Lindendon eyeing Avairius and Bortel...

I just wanted to rejoice in a victory...How do we handle this?

"Doctor..." Avairius called... "Dr. Drakken, if you'd like to examine Ms. Drakken..."

"Yes." Shego nodded,hastily...As Drakken hugged Potentlal, Potential stroking his hair...Dad, Dad, it's all right...

"Please, we'd appreciate that..." Shego eyed the three...A grateful beam to Avairius.

"Yes, of course..." Bortel nodded.

"Under guard...And please remember that you are..." Lindendon began...Cutting off at Potential's harsh glare...

Matched by Shego's...

"...Our guests." Bortel, firmly. "The rest can wait. Wendy, Simon...Take the Drakkens to the infirmary and give the doctor anything he requires to examine Ms. Drakken in detail."

"Better bring sis along as well..." Potential noted with faint smile. "Dad, you won't believe how weird my twin's been acting...She seems to be pickin' up good habits from me."

A promising sign, I'd say...Sorta divine or Fate's seal of approval on my little notion for permanent resolution of my troubles, she thought.

"Yes..." Drakken, at last...Wanly... "Thank you, gentlemen." He nodded to the three...Letting Potential lead him carefully by the hand...Shego beside him on opposite side.