"Kim Potential..." Part LXXXVIII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LXXXVIII...

"How delightful to be airborne again and in such a remarkable craft..." Lindendon noted politely to Shego beside him in the control room of the small vessel Dementor had placed at his disposal, a flying submarine, well shielded against radar, infrared, and other forms of detection. "I'm ever more impressed by the Professor's brilliance the more I see of his inventions..."

"Drew's not shabby when it comes to stuff like this..." Shego, curtly.

"Not at all...I was quite taken with his own craft." Polite, even friendly tone.

My God...Is he trying to...? Shego blinked. Looking out the viewport...

"So...We're heading east..." she noted.

"Yes, quite. You'll forgive me if I can't reveal our exact destination but I'm sure you understand my reasons." Smile.

"Right."

Well, Myanmar, or North Korea...Just possibly Cambodia...Maybe Zimbabwe...If we turn southeast...

Nowhere else on this planet but an empty desert...The Gobi, maybe?...Where he'd be welcome.

And I could doubt he's much "welcome" wherever we're headed...

"Are you comfortable, Mrs. Drakken?" he startled her with the sudden question. "Something to drink, perhaps? The Professor was kind enough to see this craft was fully stocked."

She eyed him...

Dear God, I was right...

He wants to make nice with future mom-in-law...

"Some water would be nice..."

"Of course...Please?" he turned back to one of the crew, a tall male. "Some water for Mrs. Drakken?"

"I understand you are a pilot yourself...?" he noted, turning back to the controls. "I'm sure you can appreciate my pleasure in once again soaring above the clouds behind the instrument panel."

"I like to fly." Shego, drily.

"Of course, it's you and your Kimberly and my friend Avairius who have the better of me...I must see to having a suit like yours and his made. To soar on one's own, that must be a marvelous experience."

"It's nice..." Shego nodded. "But I understand you're capable of altering your molecular structure...Soaring or floating mustn't be too difficult for you."

"It's a bit more difficult than you might think, though I have experimented..." Lindendon smiled. "It's taken many decades of controlled practice to accomplish such transformations, even if it is now almost second nature...But what of your own abilities, Mrs. Drakken? Do you not relish the power Nature has bestowed upon you, as one of the fortunate chosen...Even if by accident?"

So now I'm a member of his elite, eh? Fit to join his family circle, maybe?

"I used to, I guess...I've come to feel a bit differently now."

"With power comes responsibility..." Lindendon nodded. "I trust you have come to see, Mrs. Drakken, that I am not quite the raving maniac my enemies...And my operatives, for tactical reasons, have sometimes portrayed me as..."