"Kim Potential..." Part XXVIII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part XXVIII...

"Just wait here..." Potential hissed to Walter, now at his side as Dementor and his people waited, two still facing the Drakken team, their bombs in hand...

"But Kimberly?..." Walter, nervously.  "You can't trust this nut...And Dr. D said..."

"Walter...How many times have I put Dementor down?" she eyed him with stern look.

"Yeah, but...We have orders..."

"Walt...Leave it to me..." hard stare. "You guys just keep close and monitor, ok?"

"So..." she raised her voice a bit... "I'll do what I can for your fiendish boss, given my job is to protect people...Professor?  After you..."

"Please...Folks?" Dementor urged his people back.

"Careful, please..." Walter urged.

"Just try and get a line on Dad...The drones are tracing him, right?"

"They couldn't keep up with them but they should find him soon."

"Right, then...Just be ready to send help when you've located him." Potential whispered.

"Ok, here I come, Cyrus." She followed the Dementor team to the rear.

"Keep behind her, but not too close..." Walter noted to the group. "Sally? You and the synthodroids be ready to go help the boss."

"Say, Walter! Check on Ron, willya? I left him in the foyer to keep Dementor's guys busy." Potential called back.

...

"I can't believe you..." a still shocked Aviarius shaking head at Drakken...

Shego and Drakken currently sitting, rope-bound...Two guards at their sides...

"Why the surprise?" Shego, frowning... "The doc never likes to waste a good plan." Casual shrug...

"Uh-huh. And the plan is...?" Aviarius, eyeing them both...

That's not "saving the plan" I'm reading...

"Are we negotiating, Aviarius, the bird-wonder?" Drakken, pleasantly...

"I don't think you two have much room for maneuver but perhaps..." Aviarius, carefully. "Just what is your plan for modified Possible?  And how exactly did you reshape her mind?"

"What? That mask cutting off oxygen to your boss' brain?" Shego, mocking tone... "We're simply working with Possible this time.  Advisors on crime, with experience...A new career path...Until we find the right moment to betray her, natch."

"Please...Ms. Go..." Aviarius, dark frown... "I've been monitoring you and Drakken and your people...Possible was at the first robberies, working with you. You purchased attitudinator technology from Jack Hench.  No, you've modified Possible, though not quite in the black/white method of the attitudinator which is what intrigues us...My...Partner...And I..."

"And suppose I managed that? Would I be wasting time chasing after you and Dementor?" Drakken eyed him. "Surely with Kim Possible at last under my control, I'd simply take over the world."

"After eliminating a potential rival..." Aviarius noted.

"You...And that butterball Professor? Rivals?" Shego, grinning...