"Kim Potential..." Part LXX...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LXX...

UN HQ...

"Rufus? This is Wade again..." Wade told his microphone...

Sighing hum from receiver...

"Just wanted to let you know Ron and the Go Team are in pursuit by ship. Hang in there...Oh and Dr. Mrs. Possible wants to speak to you?"

Huh?...Squeak.

"Rufus..." Dr. Mrs. Possible took the mike... "If you understand, you're our best hope for reaching Kimberly...Please don't let that van leave you and that communicator behind!..."

Uh-uh...Determined squeak...

"Thank you..." she handed the mike back to Wade.

"Good job, Ruf...Keep it up."

Cut to shot of Rufus on the communicator, scanning the horizon...Nothing ahead, the shore fast vanishing behind, fortunately the reconfiguration of the van to a more classy suburban family type of vehicle having only improved his cubbyspace, making it a bit more sheltered.

"If you can hear or see anything with those guys or concerning Kim, try and let me know. Wade out." Wade concluded...

"Well, that's some good news..." Dr. Mr. Possible noted, eyeing his wife who nodded.

"And now we put our other plan into effect..." she said, quietly.

"As I was out walkin' down Paradise street,

To me way, hey, blow the man down!

A pretty young damsel I chanced for to meet,

Give me some time to blow the man down!

She was round in the counter and bluff in the bow..."

"Boys!" Hego cried at the singing Wegos...Multipled to a chorus, engaged in various tasks about the ship...Hego having given reluctant acquiescence to their desire to take on sailors' chores...

"So I took in all sail and cried 'way enough now'...

I hailed her in English, she answered me clear...

'I'm from the Black Arrow bound to the Shakespeare'...

So I tailed her my flipper and took her in tow..."

And yard-arm to yard-arm, away we did go..." "Avast, there! Look sharp, yer scurvy knave!..." one cried at Ron in his path as he carried several boxes too many...Stumbling...

"Knock it off, Wego!" Hego frowned... "Be careful...Wego, tell your brother to be careful!"

"Aye, aye, sir! Look sharp there, you worthless lice-ridden barnacle!"

Hego rolling eyes...

"Well, they seem to be having a good time..." Ron noted.

"Too good." Hego, grimly.

"We're off to sink Drakken and send 'im to Hell!, hey, ho, blow the man down!

As for our sister, we'll leave 'er to drown!..."

"Wego!..." Hego, glaring. "That's enough...!" shaking head...

"They've no idea what they've saying..." he sighed... "This is all a joke to them."

"I'm sure they're worried about Shego." Ron began. "But they are just kids..."

"If only we could settle for 'worry'." Hego rubbed his forehead. "They still don't understand what a final confrontation with Drakken...And his allies...If they are his allies...Could mean. If she's still..."

"Shego's tough to kill, Hego..." Ron smiled.

"I hope I won't have to prove that, Ron..." Hego gave him a hard stare.

Sound of roaring motor...The ship struck a modest, glancing blow...Hego frowning over the railing at the smaller craft circling them...

"Igo! Watch what you're doing! This isn't water sports!" Igo, visible through front window of the craft in sunglasses and shorts, offering nonchalant wave from the pilot's cabin.

"Knew I shouldn't have let him take the hovercraft..." Hego sighed.

The Possibles, now in military transport en route back to Middleton...Behind them, scattered in traffic, various disguised UN military and scientific personnel. The twins in back, just a bit subdued for once...It made clear to them that the strange and slightly threatening sister of the past few days was not only a clever fraud but now a clear and present danger to the real Kim.

"Are you sure about this, dear?" Dr. Mr. Possible...

"I'm sure..." Dr. Mrs. Possible, grimly. "Drakken stole my daughter...Now, I'm going to steal his...She's alive, out there...I can feel it...And she'll come to me. She can't help herself...He miscalculated there. There's..." she broke down a little... "...Too much of our little girl in his copy...She'll trust me." Grimly determined look... "Are we ready, Wade?" she spoke into her headset.

"Every frequency we know Drakken and Dementor have used and then some..." his reply on the radio. "Go ahead..."

She paused, then clicked the microphone to her headset..."Kimberly? Kimberly, this is your mom... Kimberly, I need to see you...I know what Dr. Drakken's done and I know it wasn't your fault. I afraid for you, Kim...I know Drakken's lab was blown up...I'm afraid for you both, honey. Please, just call me and let me know you're ok. Dad and I will be back at home. Kimberly, please." She told the microphone. "You're my daughter...Too..." her voice broke... "And I'm...Worried for both my girls..." she clicked off, red-eyed.

"I've never lied to her before now..." she said, quietly...Staring at Dr. Mr. Possible...