"Kim Potential..." Part LI...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LI...

"Wade?" Potential on Kimmunicator... "Can you put me through to whoever's in charge on that boat down there?! Ron needs a doctor, stat!"

Daddy?! If you're able to listen in? Help! She barely managed not to say...Anxious glance to the unconscious Ron, bleeding...

Oh...

Blood...

Never saw blood except in original's vague memory of the dweeb twins fighting...

Somehow not as appealing as one would think in a nature attuned to her dark side...

"Kim? I can't confirm the id of that ship..."

"I can't wait, I've gotta set down, he's really hurt!"

"Don't give her away, in case her friends are in contact...Please?" 'Shego'/535 to the henchthug commander issuing orders...

"Sirs?" glance to Lindendon and Avairius.

"By all means..." Lindendon, pleasantly... "Far more useful to us this way, certainly, I'd say...Friend Avairius?"

"Sure...But soon as she sets down lets alter course immediately before they track us through her?" Aviarius suggested.

"Quite right, my wise friend..." Lindendon nodded. "Commander?" he turned to the henchthug commander. "I recommend as soon as possible we head for that bank of mist and add our own?" Indicating large mist bank, the commander nodding.

"Kim Possible!" the ship's loudspeaker blared. "We have you targeted! Land immediately and surrender! This is your only warning!"

"Lovely. Wade, it's not the UN...But I think I gotta set down." Potential told the Kimmunicator. "Tell them to...Hello? Wade?!" she shut the unit off.

Well, that should keep him thinking a few minutes...

And there's my welcome committee...She eyed the group below...Several obvious henchthugs in Dementor red alongside three easily distinguished leader figures.

Well, well...Stepmommie Dearest as well...She frowned at the waiting 'Shego'/535.

Offering a few interesting possibilities...

And hello? She eyed the hulking creature in uniform, dark blond and rather bizarrely handsome if distorted features on a massive frame...A nervous-looking Avairius in costume beside him, rather a plucked scarecrow of a chicken in contrast.

"Barclay?" Shego eyed the viewscreen...Nothing but water and clouds... "Any idea where she set down?"

"Uh...Well..." he began...

"According to 535's transmissions and its tracking..."

"Shego..." glare... "Where's Drakken? And you must be the Throwback?" Potential eyed Lindendon.

"Hello, bird guy...How's it hoverin'?" she nodded to Avairius. The three regarding her...

"Chutzpah, I like that." Lindendon beamed.

"Ok, you got me...Take care of my boyfriend..." anxiously...

'Shego'/535 making slight waves...Patting her own radio transmitter in hip belt...Kimberly? UN fleet tracking your...