"Kim Potential..." Part X...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part X...

"Kim?...Come in, Kim...This is Ron..." Ron hissed into his communicator.

"Yeah, Ron..." Kim's face on screen. "What's the sitch?"

"Pedaling patrol on Stevens Road... No sign of nondescript vans or Shego."

"Ok...Nothing at my end either. It's getting late, we better call it a night."

"Roger, roger..." Ron nodded. "I'll hook up with you...Kim?" he eyed the staticy screen...

"Hello, Kim?"

"Ron?" Kim's face reappeared.

"Kim? What happened?"

"Some interference or something. Where are you now?"

"Still on Stevens, maybe by Falls Creek...Yep." He eyed the creek to his right.

"Great. I'm heading for the corner of Mountain View and Windsor. I might have got something."

"Really? All that way from downtown?"

"A tip...Meet me in fifteen, ok?"

"Ok."

"Fifteen to Mountain View and Windsor?" he eyed Rufus, poking his head out of pocket... "She's a speedster, you bet." He began pedaling.

"Ron?" Kim eyed her staticy screen.

Hmmn...

Can't reach Wade either...Something interfering.

Well, he knows I'm heading for the house...

Maybe Dad can have a look at this thing...She frowned at the communicator...

...

"Ron?" low call...

"Kim?" he led bike to her.

"All black?" he stared at her outfit. "Isn't that dangerous on these roads?"

"I'm sticking to the sidewalks. See anything?" she smiled. Brushing hair back.

"Nothing...How's about that lead?"

"Fellow thought he saw a couple of big guys in a van matching the one the police reported in the state capitol burglaries early this morning." she explained. "I just wanted to check it out but I don't see a thing."

"Maybe I can have a scoot up the hill there..." Ron pointed.

"Well...If you wouldn't mind a quick look...But be careful and don't get into anything." She noted. "Just come back if you see anything. I'll be waiting."

The heck I will...She thought, leering.

My little field test is going just dandy...

"Right. Be back in a mo."

"Can't wait...Sugarpie..." she frowned as he headed up the hill.

God, what a buffoon. I mean, cute enough in a geeky way but...

Well, time to really hit the hay. Field test one a success.

Dad may be annoyed that I skipped, but he'll be pleased to know I was able to fool KP1's number one at close range, Potential nodded to herself...Looking up the hill to where Ron was still slowly making his way up.

After all, I'm a Drakken, spiritually...We like to show initiative in our Evil...Take charge types, that's us.

And of course my scummy goody Possible side...Yuck, yuck...Equally inclined to the initiative thing...

Oughta be surreal when Buffoon tries to get back in touch with me if he can reach Kim 1 tonight, she grinned. If I know him...And I do...He'll get it all so confused they'll be sure he dreamed it. And there won't be time for KP1 to puzzle it out before I make my move tomorrow.

Hmmn...Dark out here...She looked round, apprehensively...

I best be gettin' home. Is buffoon still plodding up the road? She peered through the dark to see Ron passing a streetlight on the hill road...You bet.

Night, night, good ole dependable Ronnie, she waved. Pity no time for a lil' romance with my so.

Eehew...Frown.

Well, if I can handle him, I can handle anyone...She noted, happily, heading back to a side road connecting to Mountain View Road near the new mansion lair.

Hmmn...Really dark here. Wish I'd brought a flashlight. Nervous glance round.

Quiet too...

Her Drakken-crafted copy of the Kimmunicator buzzed. Hmmn, better not.

Can only be Kimmy, Wade, or Buffoon unless Dad or Stepbitch's caught on to my lil' escapade. But hey, just testing out the equipment for the big day.

Now...Where's that way to the house front? Gosh , trying to find my way in the dark here is like...Nothing I've ever participated in...

I mean...I am only three days old.

Geesh! She jumped at the sound behind her. What the...?!

Ok, just a stick crackin'. Not a monster. Good...Fine. Just head back to my ok 18th century authentic Marie Antoinette furnishing-equipped bedroom and...

Wait...Something has to step on a stick to make it crack...Oh.

Oh....Oh...

Daddy...?

Evil Stepmommie...?

Kimmy scared...

She gulped, looking behind her. Turning back.

"You wanna tell me what you're doing out here?" Shego asked, sternly.

"Ahhh!"

Great...Shego eyed the collapsed Kim Potential on the ground.

She's faint capable.