"Kim Potential..." Part LIII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LIII...

"So there's not a sign of Drakken or the Throwback?" Wade on screen sighed. "A clean getaway?"

"Their ship, if that's really what Ms. Possible saw when she last spoke with you, was never spotted by the task force, son." General Masters, standing before a large viewscreen at the UN Joint Command HQ.

"I'm sure we'll find them, young Wade." Hego, beside the general in holograph from Go Tower, confident tone. "Or Kimberly will get word to us."

"If it is Kim..." Wade on screen sighed. "I'm beginning to think Ron Stoppable is right here...And Drakken's pulled off an incredible win, at least so far."

"A perfect clone of Miss Possible but following with Drakken? That's really possible? I thought such a clone, a human one, would have to follow the motivations of its original." The general noted.

"So did I...But Drakken may have found a way around that..." Wade sighed. "After all, everyone has a darker side, or if you look at the other guys, a better one...Even Drakken's been known to do some good at times...He could have found a way to tap into Kim's blacker side....Bluer, I guess from his pov."

"Then he'll punished...Without mercy..." the general, grimly. "Because if he's signed a devil's deal with the Throwback it's not likely to be simply prison for him or Professor Dementor this time."

"Unless he surrenders..." Hego, a bit hastily...

"The Throwback won't surrender...And he doesn't allow his comrades to surrender." Masters shook his head. "Hego, I know your sister is involved here but I'm afraid we can't take that into consideration. If she and Drakken surrender and return Ms. Possible intact, perhaps...But we won't negotiate. We can't afford to. If we locate them, we've orders to use all possible means to destroy them."

"But we will give them a chance, General?" Wade insisted. "They'd be our only hope of saving Kim and Ron."

"It's as I've said, son. If they surrender, we'll try...If not...Even the lives of our two friends can't compare to the consequences of letting the Throwback escape into the modern world. And we may get only one chance, if we get that. Boys, I am sorry..."

"I see..." Hego, shaken... "The boys and I'll do everything we can to find them and try to get Shego and the rest to give this up...She's many things but she's not insane."

"We can try putting out a worldwide call over all communication systems...See if they respond." Wade suggested.

"That could be taken as an offer of surrender by the Throwback..." Masters noted. "Not to mention he won't allow surrender by his side..."

"I suppose..." Wade, shaking head, drumming fingers... "Hego? You've used signals to reach Shego, when she was part of Team Go and away from home?"

"Sure...Floodlights with the GO signal...And a microwave signal on our GO frequency...But she hasn't responded to that in years..."

"It's still a way to reach her with an offer..." Wade noted. "Immunity if she and Drakken return Kim safely and lead us to the Throwback. General?"

"I'll have to look into it with the governments, son..." the general sighed.

"I would like to try, General. I know the boys would, too..." Hego,anxiously. "And Shego still has friends among the world's heroes, even if she rejected them for Drakken long ago...They're helping with the search, they could help distribute the transmission across the world..."