"Kim Potential..." Part XIV...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part XIV...

"So...You're sure about this, Kimberly?" Drakken eyed her as he, Potential...Now reluctantly dressed in the same loser outfit her original wore...God is that going to change quick...Shego, and several henchthugs in red, including a concerned Walter and Barclay...

Kinda of nervous for our Kimmy...Getting' kinda attached to the kid, ya know?

...stood by the third warehouse on Wade's list...Which reports via surveillance drone #55 had confirmed was the original Kim's, accompanied by Ron Stoppable, current destination during lunch break, it being only four blocks from the high school.

"Trust me, dad." Confident tone. "Let me keep Ronny busy as dear ole 'Kimmy the luving girlfriend' for a few and you and the minions'll have no trouble gettin' the drop on Original. I'll lose him and then we can rope her in alone. I know this'll work, Dad. I know her, the little cheerleader." Sneer.

"And you're sure you're up to this? I mean, if you need more training time...You're only five days ago, after all? We could wait."

"She's ready, Drew." Shego, firm nod, smile to Potential.

Returned beam from Potential...Aw, Mo...EStepM archfoe...Whom I'll kill soon as circumstances allow and I'm sure Dad won't mind too much...

"Well...If you two are absolutely sure..." he hesitated. "I don't want to rush this..."

"Dad...If we wait, the little chubby tech geek is gonna find us at home...And I for one like our new home." Potential noted. "I want to keep you safe and see my worst enemy...Our family's foe...Brought low and trod in the dust...Her rep in tatters, all convinced she's gone Shego low..."

Thanks...Shego frowned. I do prefer to consider it a lifestyle choice, and rather a display of feminine independence.

And natch, she's leaving the real fighting to me...

"Ask Shego if she's up to it...She's the one who'll be holding Possible off while you flee...Eh, EStepM?"

"I'm up to it."

"Sure...Fleeing from me is what you do." Sneer. "Just make sure Daddy isn't at risk and that you flee Kimmy into our trap and it's copacetic."

Shego blinking...

"Daddy taught me that word." Potential beamed at Drakken who smiled fondly. My lil' Kimmy...

"All right. I suppose the sooner, the better." Drakken nodded. "But please be careful, Kim...Daddy wouldn't know what to do if you got hurt."

Yeah, right...The great Ron Stoppable and his whatever that thing is, are such a Team Threat, Shego sighed.

"No problemo, Daddyo..." Potential gave a thumb's up.

"Kimberly...What did I stress?" Shego, frowning...

"Don't...Get...Cocky...Right." Shrug.

"That's good advice, Kimberly." Drakken noted. Walter and Barclay nodding...Very good advice.

"Ok, Dad." Nod.

"Oh, and remember to get the buffoon to give you the new Kimmunicator frequency asap...And don't try to use your copy until he does and you've reset yours."

"Yep...Dad?" troubled look.

"Did you think I've go without a hug?" Drakken, shaking head, offering embrace. "You be careful...Have a nice time with Ronald...And meet us as appointed, even if you have to bludgeon him unconscious and blow your cover. You can always claim you were a synthoclone when you take Possible's place later."

"Right, Dad."

Shego, a bit downcast beside Drakken.

"Kim...No hug for Stepmom?" Drakken eyed her frown. "Now, Kimberly. You know you want to..."

"Fine..."

Aw...Drew...Shego, shy beam...

Potential grimly offering arms...

"Good luck...Remember to play it sweet with Stoppable...No sneering, no whining...And behave yourself, he's a nice boy." Stern look as Shego pulled back. "Don't screw this, Kimberly. And be careful."

"Yeah, yeah." Annoyed look away...

Peek back...As the others began leaving.

"Bye..." slight quaver. Wave....

Shego eyeing Drakken...Rushing to Potential.

"I know you can do this...You're as much Possible as Possible, only Eviler." Hasty cheek kiss, hurried run back to join Drakken.

Potential staring...

Uh...

"What?" Shego frowning at Drakken, Walter, Barclay's mutual smiles...