"Kim Potential..." Part XLVI...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part XLVI...

"So...Let me get this straight..." Shego eyed Drakken as he hurriedly typed and voiced orders to various busy, somewhat harassedly so, henchpersons...Barclay beside him at the master viewscreen control panel monitoring the collection of drones at Middleton High and the Possible home.

"Now you want to let Dementor and his new chum know that our Kim is a clone? I thought we wanted to keep that secret..." she frowned.

Especially given Dementor and particularly Hitler Jr. might take it as a ticket to dissect our baby for info...

"It's sure to bring the Throwback to us. He might want a gander at any new mind control, personality-changer system I might've cooked up...But a man who believes he is the supreme prototype of perfection and wants to grind all others under his heel is sure to insist on acquiring this kind of human cloning technology. And when he shows..."

"We put on a show and then when he's well and inside...Ka-Boom?" she eyed him.

"Ka-Boom." Drakken nodded. "And even if Dementor isn't here to be caught with him, the playing field will be back in my...Our...Favor..."

Hmmn...

"It's got its points...But I don't like giving away Kimberly's secret. Can't we just see if he comes anyhow?"

"He'll be more cautious, less willing to come striding in...He might even just send henchthugs. Dementor's team is very capable and Bortel Labs, Inc has the dough-re-mi to cover a lot more of them than we do..."

"...Though ours of course make up in loyalty, team-spirit, and family-feeling what they lack in numbers and capability..." he quickly added, glance to Barclay... "An evil supervillain couldn't ask for better..."

"Thanks, Boss..." Barclay, nodding...

"Fine...But even if we take out Lindendon in a Big Bang...If word gets out...Our little girl's life is ruined." Shego noted. "And Dementor, especially if we beat him, is just the sort to leak it around to get back at us...Drew, she's in love. And what about high school?"

Hmmn...Ummn....He paused from typing...

"Well...Shego...If we'd won as planned...Before things took a temporary detour in the scheme...She'd've eventually had to break off her life as Possible to take on the mantle of Princess Drakken, our world-ruling heir."

"Yeah...Sure...But I figured she'd have time to finish high school, in familiar surroundings, with friends...And college would've been new for Possible, so no big d changing names and assuming false identities or going as 'Her Highness Princess Potential-Drakken...' sigh... "Drew, this could seriously screw up her already strained psyche at a critical time...And again...Honey, she's in love...How can we do this to her?"

"Well..." Uncertain look... "Short of threatening his family or torturing him or both, we'd've probably had trouble keeping the buffoon around for her...Once she reveals her turn to the Dark Blue Side..."

"Eh...A few months squiring our girl...I give it even money he'd stay with her...Plus she'd've had time to set him up for the 'oh, Ron, only you can keep me from becoming totally Evil and save the world from Kim Possible's dark side...And we're married, so...' thing.."